Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

Took my son when he was a little over 2 years old.

He tender headed...****, we all tender headed. So the combing/picking process is always a nightmare for him. Cut or no cut, bro ain't trying to put a comb or pick through his head.

But the haircuts are fine. Even the first one...little man didn't flinch. I took him to the barber...barber was like "what you trying to do? Cuz I don't be doing all that extra **** on toddlers...the Mohawks and all that. They don't sit still enough to do all that." By the time he was done cutting he goes "man I could have done a mohawk...lil bro ain't budge not one time"

20191215_125041.jpg 20191215_125037.jpg 20191215_154452.jpg

Na bro get that vid outta here

these unattainable, edited vids will kill yall and your relationships.
Just thinking about how much time and effort was spent to set up and edit every shot and put that video together makes me cringe. Maybe he really does all this on a daily basis, but posting a perfectly shot and edited video about it so everyone will know defeats the purpose, IMHO. Does he also post the receipt every time he makes a charitable donation? I get that sharing parenting tips and best practices can help and inspire others, but this video really comes across as seeking attention and praise for being a good husband and father... you know, things we should already be striving toward because it's what's right.

i’m yelling at 530 with music turnt up. You wanna live dangerous gotta wake up crazy
We moved 2 weeks ago so routine has changed some, but before we moved, I'd wake up at 4 a.m., head to the on suite bathroom to start my day and play music off my phone until I left at about 5:15ish.

Wife did not like me very much. She loved me...but she couldn't stand my ***.

We moved 2 weeks ago so routine has changed some, but before we moved, I'd wake up at 4 a.m., head to the on suite bathroom to start my day and play music off my phone until I left at about 5:15ish.

Wife did not like me very much. She loved me...but she couldn't stand my ***.
lol.. yeah i had to tone down for age appropriate bars but reggae gets the vibe right especially after wake & bake

i don't need recognition on social media for what i do for my fam. it's good enough that my wife gets to see how little other husbands do and how they treat their wives :lol:
the other week, my wife was catching a ride home from a co-worker that's on the phone with her husband and he's asking her where tf she is and hurry up and bring home food and don't expect him to watch the kids when they get home cause he's "tired". keep in mind the husband is unemployed and my wife's friend makes $100k easy.

Never could understand women who put up with stuff like that... me as a man wouldnt find that acceptable in a women so it seems even crazier when the roles are switched.

my wife was catching a ride home from a co-worker that's on the phone with her husband and he's asking her where tf she is and hurry up and bring home food and don't expect him to watch the kids when they get home cause he's "tired". keep in mind the husband is unemployed and my wife's friend makes $100k easy.
Sweatergawd. 🤦‍♂️

20230423_133946.jpg

Sup guise just came back from my first (and last) gender reveal and I'm having another GIRL!!!!!

My first one is 15 going on 16 already and time flew but man o man it's tough. I'm blessed that my daughter is smart and healthy. And that my wife now is a great woman. So it's gonna be a new journey but I'm definitely gonna do whatever possible for both my daughters to woman of good. Shame I can't post a vid.

VID-20230423-WA0025_exported_6092.jpg

my son was assigned a project for school. all the 4th graders had to do one. it was build a double hull canoe, using “natural” materials, and NO GLUE. everything had to be lashed (tied) together. this is where you get to see which parents have good crafting skills and which kids actually do their own projects without much help from their parents. my wife found out that one kid used the boat his engineer grandfather built when his dad was in the 4th grade. they just took it apart and took pics of them rebuilding it 😂
this **** is serious business. it was a pain in the *** to build ours and i was ready to rage quit a few times. they actually get graded on journaling the process and not the quality of the canoe 😮‍💨
IMG_0125_jpg.jpeg

my son was assigned a project for school. all the 4th graders had to do one. it was build a double hull canoe, using “natural” materials, and NO GLUE. everything had to be lashed (tied) together. this is where you get to see which parents have good crafting skills and which kids actually do their own projects without much help from their parents. my wife found out that one kid used the boat his engineer grandfather built when his dad was in the 4th grade. they just took it apart and took pics of them rebuilding it 😂
this **** is serious business. it was a pain in the *** to build ours and i was ready to rage quit a few times. they actually get graded on journaling the process and not the quality of the canoe 😮‍💨
IMG_0125_jpg.jpeg
These teachers have to know that most of the big assignments/projects they assign for younger students are essentially for their parents... right?

These teachers have to know that most of the big assignments/projects they assign for younger students are essentially for their parents... right?
last year it was build a water rocket out of a 2 liter soda bottle. it required designing/attaching fins as well as strategically putting ballast in the build. this was 3rd grade. then they have the nerve to invite the families to watch the rocket launches. some of them kids obviously did most of their builds on their own and the disparity between those and the parent builds was wild. obviously, the kids that did their own work got the most learning out of it but since it’s a private school, we are more focused on appearances and not substance 😂

20230423_133946.jpg

Sup guise just came back from my first (and last) gender reveal and I'm having another GIRL!!!!!

My first one is 15 going on 16 already and time flew but man o man it's tough. I'm blessed that my daughter is smart and healthy. And that my wife now is a great woman. So it's gonna be a new journey but I'm definitely gonna do whatever possible for both my daughters to woman of good. Shame I can't post a vid.

VID-20230423-WA0025_exported_6092.jpg
First let me congratulate you and your wife on the new baby

Secondly….AINT NO WAY I COULD BE IN YOUR SITUATION :lol:

I’d be losing my mind, walking around in a state of complete confusion and disbelief

Back
Top Bottom