Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

Not looking forward to those insurance premiums once she gets her L's :lol:
Like I said, I just added mine and I think it increased around $200 for the year. Not too bad. Actually I don't even think it was that much. I'll have to double check and get back with you on that. Need to stop by my insurance office today, anyways.

Like I said, I just added mine and I think it increased around $200 for the year. Not too bad. Actually I don't even think it was that much. I'll have to double check and get back with you on that. Need to stop by my insurance office today, anyways.

thats definitely not bad if thats the case, insurance is so crazy now a days im surprised it aint 200 a month

thats definitely not bad if thats the case, insurance is so crazy now a days im surprised it aint 200 a month
Nah, it's definitely not that. If that were the case, I would've told my kiddo, "Congrats on your license but uuuuhhh I'm'a need you to walk wherever you gotta go."
👀😬

so our little guy has been struggling with speech. Few weeks back my wife was getting ready for work and he sees her and said “Mom.” At first I wasn’t sure I heard it right but my wife said she heard it too and then he said it again. A few days later I pull up to my in laws and they’re outside with the kids and he sees me and said “dad!” Awesome feeling hearing him say it. He’s still not consistent with it but he’s definitely improving little by little.

so our little guy has been struggling with speech. Few weeks back my wife was getting ready for work and he sees her and said “Mom.” At first I wasn’t sure I heard it right but my wife said she heard it too and then he said it again. A few days later I pull up to my in laws and they’re outside with the kids and he sees me and said “dad!” Awesome feeling hearing him say it. He’s still not consistent with it but he’s definitely improving little by little.
How old is he? My 2 year old came up with a few words at 2, can do about 10-15 words at 2 years 10 months. Speech/language pathologist diagnosed him with a rare neurological disorder, apraxia (harder to move the muscles that produce the words). We're working on getting him therapy now, but sooner the better

Bittersweet moment. My son leaves for college Aug 13th. Few weeks back he had freshman orientation & it really hit me. He's only going to be 3 hours away. I didnt go away for school I commuted but I think this will be great for him. He's been with me his whole life but I think its good for him because like previous dads said he needs to become a little more independent. He really depends on my for everything so it'll be an adjustment for him. He's excited. Sigh
IMG_6512.jpg

How old is he? My 2 year old came up with a few words at 2, can do about 10-15 words at 2 years 10 months. Speech/language pathologist diagnosed him with a rare neurological disorder, apraxia (harder to move the muscles that produce the words). We're working on getting him therapy now, but sooner the better
He’s 2 years 7 months. I’ll look into that. So far all his diagnoses have been delayed speech. He’s past all neurological assessments.

I took my almost three year old daughter to the beach by myself for the first time yesterday…

That was a challenge 🤣 felt like super dad when we were done.

She had an amazing time though.

I can feel your pain bro. I remember the first time we took our first born to the beach. Wagon packed with EVERYTHING. Don’t think we hit the beach with the kiddo for another year lol it was traumatic. 😂

one day, my wife had to work and the kids were off so i got the bright idea to take them to the beach. there are tons of easy spots but no, i had to choose the more scenic and difficult one. that **** was challenging. my wife laughed because me and the kids were in bed and fast asleep before 8pm that night.

This is it! Tomorrow, I’m moving my daughter into her dorm at Howard. I’m currently driving her car and all her stuff to Maryland while she takes the plane. :lol:

I’m already missing her. After 18 years of waiting for this moment, I didn’t expect to feel this sad. :frown:

Her bfff since kindergarten came to say her goodbyes. :frown:

IMG_6275.jpeg

This is it! Tomorrow, I’m moving my daughter into her dorm at Howard. I’m currently driving her car and all her stuff to Maryland while she takes the plane. :lol:

I’m already missing her. After 18 years of waiting for this moment, I didn’t expect to feel this sad. :frown:

Her bfff since kindergarten came to say her goodbyes. :frown:

IMG_6275.jpeg
U knooooooo

Back
Top Bottom