Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

Noted. Will not suggest these brands :lol:
Cool, I'll check that out too. I want to make sure it has lower back support because I know if we go somewhere, I'll be the one carrying her.

ergo360gre.jpg

For all the dads of toddlers, these are CLUTCH. I'm pretty sure these were half the price when we got them, but it's been nice to have a door latch we can adjust and take with us on trips to the grandparents house.

http://www.amazon.com/Door-Monkey-Childproof-Pinch-Guard/dp/B00SZDZZEU/ref=sr_1_5?s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1450303565&sr=1-5&keywords=monkey+lock

This is just what I need. But not for $40.
That's for the 3 pack. They're about $13 for each one, so that's a deal if you want some for a couple rooms (bathroom, bedroom, etc)

Was thinking it was $30 when I posted it. Here's just one http://amzn.com/B004ECJWK4

Last edited:
She just growing up on me so fast, 10 already.  *sigh* I am seriously holding on her to her as much as I can.

Her school has a milkshake machine...Private School Luxury. 
laugh.gif

Her 3rd Bday party, this one is a month later. For her school friends.  I'll do anything to make sure she keeps smiling like that. My greatest accomplishment.

my cousin has 4 kids. all of them in private school. he pays about 100k/ year on tuition alone [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

School literally a college campus. Each level (Lower school, middle school, upper school) has their own football field, baseball field, track, and tennis court. They have every sport you can imagine icluding fencing. :lol:

Their academic program pushes your child both academically and creativity. Only problem is you literally have to pay for everything -math club, robotic club, books, uniforms, to riding the bus. :smh:

View media item 1833033

Last edited:
Lot of great stories and pics in this thread.
Thankfully no stitches or broken bones, but my 7yr old may have suffered a mild concussion when he fell off the climbing bars at school and hit his head.

New dad's let your kids sleep with you and your lady.
All three of our kids slept with us until they were two years old (it may have even been three years old I'll have to check with my wife).
Don't believe all the stuff you hear about your kids sleeping with you having negative repercussions.

Finally got all their football pics from the team photographer.
Dude did a pretty good job.
View media item 1835272

Last edited:
Another dr check up Monday my girl will be 15 weeks and 4 days, we MIGHT get to see the gender but the dr equipment sucks. Headed to a ultrasound spot at the mall on Thursday Christmas Eve so I'm hoping we get our gift and get to find out the gender. It'll be just us and we're telling our families for Christmas. I'm excited fellas.

my cousin has 4 kids. all of them in private school. he pays about 100k/ year on tuition alone [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Nope! :lol: there are good public schools but you got to research.

Man yesterday my daughter strolled up to me in a wheel chair bumping post Malone dancing with a thizz face. Her and her cousins get on one. :lol:

Son been having a few behavoral problems in school and at home, basically just bad decision making, and got some good advice from by brother-in-law. pretty simple advice being we have to get our son some good kids to hang around. we can be the best parents but he's gonna get a lot of influence from his friends and sometimes that outweighs what we teach him. I'm pretty much on the hunt now for kids with their heads on their shoulders around my son's age.

may even put him in a sport so he can get some kind of additional discipline there but at this point he may be having either no or a small christmas

Son been having a few behavoral problems in school and at home, basically just bad decision making, and got some good advice from by brother-in-law. pretty simple advice being we have to get our son some good kids to hang around. we can be the best parents but he's gonna get a lot of influence from his friends and sometimes that outweighs what we teach him. I'm pretty much on the hunt now for kids with their heads on their shoulders around my son's age.

may even put him in a sport so he can get some kind of additional discipline there but at this point he may be having either no or a small christmas

That's true about his friends. I was a knuckle head in middle school but my parents sent me to another high school out of our zone. I had a different set of friends and straightened out big time.

Got to hear the baby's heart beat today. I was able to record it and my girl put the recording on this heart beat bear we got for our parents. The recorder lights up with the rhythm of the heart beat. I hope Thursday we can find out the sex.

Glad I bought my daughter Barbie dream house early :lol:

But I can't wait for her to see it because she's been asking for that thing for a good 2 months.

A 4 year old getting a $180 toy is :stoneface: though. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] it's worth it to see her geeked on Friday

Glad I bought my daughter Barbie dream house early :lol:

But I can't wait for her to see it because she's been asking for that thing for a good 2 months.

A 4 year old getting a $180 toy is :stoneface: though. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] it's worth it to see her geeked on Friday
You gotta get on that ikea hack doll house diy stee-lo

Last edited:
Took my son to see Star Wars today..If any of you guys are sci-fi/Star Wars fans and your kid is at least 6-7 then it's a perfect way to spend some father/child time..My son wants to go see it at least 1 more time before he goes back to school..And I thought it was amazing..

Back
Top Bottom