Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

That's basically my situation in reverse.  If my wife isn't home and it's getting close to bedtime, you can see the stress in my daughter's eyes like, "where the F is my mama?!"  Hope you feel better, bro.
Thanks, bro.

The moment she saw me in the room, she wouldn't stop turning her head towards me. It's crazy.

Do any of yall do something for the mother of your child for mothers day. My lil man will be 6 months around mothers day and wanted to do something for her but dont mnow what

Dinner and a gift/flowers and my wife is very happy. It'll get easier for me once this little one is able to make macaroni jewelry though so she needs to hurry up with that growth :lol:

Thanks, bro.

The moment she saw me in the room, she wouldn't stop turning her head towards me. It's crazy.
Yeah, you got it bad then.  Used to be when my daughter would wake in the middle of the night and I wanted to give my wife a break I'd try to go in there to soothe her and she'd be screaming "mama!!!... mama!!!" and slapping me in the face while I'm trying to rock her.  No bueno.

Do any of yall do something for the mother of your child for mothers day. My lil man will be 6 months around mothers day and wanted to do something for her but dont mnow what

Nope. Mother and I aren't together. I usually text her and tell her "Our daughter is best thing that ever happened between us. Thanks for being a good co-parent and mother.l

Now if my princess ask to buy something, then I oblique :lol:

Just found out it's a girl, bout to cop the shotgun. Pistol grip, pump. Am I overreacting?

To my fellas with 2+ daughter, how do you disapline? I don't wanna be a hypercite and say "hey men not suppose to put hands on a woman." But I put my hands on her when she wyling.

Just found out it's a girl, bout to cop the shotgun. Pistol grip, pump. Am I overreacting?

To my fellas with 2+ daughter, how do you disapline? I don't wanna be a hypercite and say "hey men not suppose to put hands on a woman." But I put my hands on her when she wyling.

Congrads dont be to,hard on them that will just push them to trouble.

Discipline can be hard with girls. Most of the time you can just put on that barry white tone and they will chill out.

I dont have daughter but have a bunch of neices . Imo i teach them to love themselves and you dont need change for no one . Always hit them with the real praise like if they do something smart and encourage them.

I dont have daughter but have a bunch of neices . Imo i teach them to love themselves and you dont need change for no one . Always hit them with the real praise like if they do something smart and encourage them.

solid advice, i agree

BUT

I'm still gonna copp a shotgun like my man above, Ive seen too many Lifetime channel movies b

It's crazy man, I've never had this much for anything in my life that I've yet to meet. I can't talk to my homies about it, Bc none of them have kids yet.

Last edited:
Wife : why you working out so hard ... you tryna stay sexy for me

Me : yeah and one day my sons will tell another kid " my dad can beat you up "
....... i aint gonna lose

Wife : stoneface

Bruh. Legit found a new reason for getting back in the gym 
laugh.gif

Wife's 35 weeks today with our son. Almost go time.

Last edited:

Congrats bruh! Got a 14 and 3 yr old girl. It's ******* tuff famb.....You've got to get into them emotionally. To the point where they feel sad when they disappoint you.
I've snapped my daughters earlobes but only when it's a safety issue. I don't want them to fear me. Huge difference between respect and fear. Fear will have them doing **** behind my back. Respect will have them asking me about certain decision making.

Congrats bruh! Got a 14 and 3 yr old girl. It's ******* tuff famb.....You've got to get into them emotionally. To the point where they feel sad when they disappoint you.
I've snapped my daughters earlobes but only when it's a safety issue. I don't want them to fear me. Huge difference between respect and fear. Fear will have them doing **** behind my back. Respect will have them asking me about certain decision making.
this man knows. mines turning 4 and ive ever only smacked he butt maybeee twice.

all I have to do is cop an ultra cereal tone ands its a wrap

sometimes when shes wrong I jus look at her and shell break down.

that being said she knows when/how to give me the look as well. bat the eyes and its a wrap. she doesnt pull that mess when shes actually in trouble though only when shes testin the waters on somethin silly

True man as far a whooping goes
Ill spank or tap them if its a safety issue if not usually make it a teaching moment

I seen some young parent beat theirs kids which to me wont be effective as thensame time of punishment will look the same for the child and theyll get used to or seek it out to get attention of the wrong kind

My daughters 5 and Ive never hit her.

My voice/tone will do it.

I echo the fear vs. Respect thing.

That said, got the 9 on deck.

I only pop my son when he blatantly does or tries to do something that's harmful to him and I've disciplined him on it multiple times before

This^^

But I still got the AK-47 by the door when it's date night...

View media item 1986819
Pistol grip Maus always on deck famb. Only thing that bothers me lately is her friends. One is ratchet as hell & forever attention seeking. My daughter defends her and says she's cool and misunderstood. Im good if she's good. It's my crazy *** wife trippin :lol:

I've learn to take an interest in my daughter's friends.   That way I can keep a close eye on her, too.

All of her friends are forever at the house doing sleepovers.  I never want to push her friends away from her but I also want her to chose her friends wisely.

Back
Top Bottom