Official NT Madden 09 Tournament 8 (360) Power Rankings - Tournament 9 goes up tonight at 11pm est

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Alright ill take the Browns... I never played with them but who cares, ill just hop in the tourny... Im basically available for a couple hours each day so it should be easy to get the match on... GT is ii FLaShH ii
Let me know when you wanna play.

And User Pick, it still baffles me how I beat you in the last tourney I played when I had the Saints and you were the Boys, I'm thinking your a much betterMadden player than me, got lucky I guess
grin.gif

I just played against this guy.... like seriously I don't understand how his defense was so freaking amazing.

I could pass on him, but I'm more of a runner...

He always did the same thing.. pinch the line and bring all his linebackers in.. so I think sweeps will be open.. I'm playing with Titans btw so CJohnson...

NOPE loss for 4 yards

I'm down 17-10 with like 2 minutes to go and i get 4th and 1... goaline and he pinches EVERYONE in and I mean EVERYONE, he has like 10 people right up atthe line like hes gonna try to stop the QB sneak.. WEll I'm doing a pitch to Chris Johnson and miraculously one of his players who he's not evencontrolling mind you, comes swooping in to the outside and its like a 5 yard loss, thats the FIRST time that play has ever failed to get me even 1 yard
sick.gif

iStayBeastin87 [Level 7] vs FLYYYYY GULLY [Level 18]

Skill Points Won: 47
Skill Points Needed For Next Level: 60
My Rank: 10001
Opponent Rank: 3452

Mode: RANKED
Qtr Length: 5 minutes
Difficulty: All-Pro

Score breakdown:

1 2 3 4 OT F
iStayBeastin87 0 14 0 3 0 17
FLYYYYY GULLY 7 0 0 3 0 10

Statistics iStayBeastin87 FLYYYYY GULLY
Rushing attempts for 15 18
Rushing yards for 61 55
Passing attempts for 14 17
Passing yards for 108 130
Punts 1 1
Field goals for 1 1
Long field goals (40+) for 1 0
Rushing touchdowns for 1 0
Passing touchdowns for 1 1
Returns touchdowns for 0 0
Defensive touchdowns for 0 0
Turnovers for 1 1
Interceptions for 1 1
Sacks for 4 2
Number of third downs 7 9
Third down conversions 5 6
No-huddle plays 4 2
Audibles called 4 1
Hot routes used 15 8
Shotgun plays 18 11
Blitzes 6 13
Time of possession 8:15 11:44
2-point conversions tried 0 0
2-point conversions succeeded 0 0
Red zone field goals 0 1
Red zone touchdowns 1 1
Red zone opportunities 1 2
First downs 9 10
First down yards 53 43
Special teams yards 75 121
Punt return yards 12 0
Punt yards 54 43
Penalties 1 0
Penalty yards 10 0
First down rushing plays 8 11
First down passing plays 7 5
Second down rushing plays 3 4
Second down passing plays 6 9
Third down rushing plays 4 3
Third down passing plays 3 6
Fourth down rushing plays 0 0
Fourth down passing plays 0 1
Passes completed 9 14
Fumbles 1 0
Fumbles recovered 0 0
Possessions 7 7
Third downs, 3 or less yards 2 6
Successes 2 4
Third downs, 4 to 9 yards 4 1
Successes 3 1
Third downs, 10 or more yards 1 2
Successes 0 1
Hurries 6 4
Knockdowns 0 0
Passes deflected 1 2
Passes tipped 0 0
Offensive yards 169 185
Total yards 244 306
Return yards 63 121
Total touchdowns 2 1

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I just played against this guy.... like seriously I don't understand how his defense was so freaking amazing.

I could pass on him, but I'm more of a runner...

He always did the same thing.. pinch the line and bring all his linebackers in.. so I think sweeps will be open.. I'm playing with Titans btw so C Johnson...

NOPE loss for 4 yards

I'm down 17-10 with like 2 minutes to go and i get 4th and 1... goaline and he pinches EVERYONE in and I mean EVERYONE, he has like 10 people right up at the line like hes gonna try to stop the QB sneak.. WEll I'm doing a pitch to Chris Johnson and miraculously one of his players who he's not even controlling mind you, comes swooping in to the outside and its like a 5 yard loss, thats the FIRST time that play has ever failed to get me even 1 yard
sick.gif
might be oversimplifying but sounds like a easy pass situation - it looks like hes bringing everybody up the middle but hes covering his outsidewith cb blitzes or olb blitzes or contains

Can play after 8 EST.
should still be on- look for me if not i can do 2morro at that time-

Alright ill take the Browns... I never played with them but who cares, ill just hop in the tourny... Im basically available for a couple hours each day so it should be easy to get the match on... GT is ii FLaShH ii

And User Pick, it still baffles me how I beat you in the last tourney I played when I had the Saints and you were the Boys, I'm thinking your a much better Madden player than me, got lucky I guess
grin.gif

never used the cowboys before that game. as a giants fan, i probably subconsciencely wanted to see the cowboys lose
laugh.gif

i havent been playing well in this game, as of late. everytime i play online, i just play against random opponents through quick match. i was on point in thebeginning of the year with my playcalling and everything when i was going to live tournaments, but think i got worse from playing poor players online. ibasically gave up on playing competitively for this years game, just playing for fun now

yo jehlers...i wont be able to play until saturday...around noon or night because im currently on vacation out of state and have no xbox...but ill be watchingover this thread.

And User Pick, it still baffles me how I beat you in the last tourney I played when I had the Saints and you were the Boys, I'm thinking your a much better Madden player than me, got lucky I guess
grin.gif

I wont be able to play tonight, got school and work... I was on xbox earlier but I forgot to add you
laugh.gif
... I can either play like at 4:30AM EST... Or liketomorrow afternoon for sure... Send me a request cause I wont have time...

EDIT: My brother is waiting to be approved... So he said he will take the Chiefs... His NT name is xDOEBOIx... GT is HBC xDOEBOIx...

yo jerseymizzle can you play after 9pm? i got a 2k9 live draft i gotta be at either at 7 or 9 ... crag you know what im talkingabout haha

Originally Posted by 84jordan03

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

How do you get your game stats sent to your e-mail? I haven't tried yet, but need to do it, is it just an option somewhere?
BEFORE YOU PLAY YOUR GAMES: go to internet/online options, input your email address and have your Madden stats sent to it.

On what menu do you do this?

umm so i gues the bears advance? i was playing jerseymizzle and went up 28-0 with 3:50 left in the 3rd and he quit. gg regardless man. i was hoping youwould've just played it out but its all good

lmao when was running a screen every 7-8 plays cheesing? learn how to stop them and MAYBE you wouldnt have a problem . but anyways hester is out there so whatdo you expect with that kinda speed in open space hhaha. oh yeah and running fb dives with your rb is actually a SMART play to run. ask anyone i've playedon here and NO1 says i cheese. you just mad lol. your team was fumbling kick returns and i was userpicking all your throws to calvin. i ALREADY knew you weregoing to calvin .. you need to toss it to your other players to get me to stop double covering the dude. i was just thinking he is actually playing like thereal lions. in anycase you got your opinion but i doubt anyone else on this board would support your opinion that i cheese lol

heres the stats from our game. it was me and him up until 28-0 in the 3rd. and yes i spot the computer 7 pts hahah

-Do not reply to this email-

Here are the official results of your Madden NFL 09 game on 2009.1.28-5:05:40.

djgtekfrmsanjo [Level 7] vs jerseymizzle [Level 1]

Skill Points Won: 42
Skill Points Needed For Next Level: 16
My Rank: 10001
Opponent Rank: 10001

Mode: RANKED
Qtr Length: 5 minutes
Difficulty: All-Pro

Score breakdown:

1 2 3 4 OT F
djgtekfrmsanjo 7 14 7 15 0 43
jerseymizzle 0 0 7 0 0 7

Statistics djgtekfrmsanjo jerseymizzle
Rushing attempts for 20 6
Rushing yards for 115 16
Passing attempts for 19 21
Passing yards for 223 134
Punts 1 1
Field goals for 0 0
Long field goals (40+) for 0 0
Rushing touchdowns for 3 0
Passing touchdowns for 3 1
Returns touchdowns for 0 0
Defensive touchdowns for 0 0
Turnovers for 4 0
Interceptions for 0 2
Sacks for 1 2
Number of third downs 7 7
Third down conversions 6 4
No-huddle plays 3 4
Audibles called 20 1
Hot routes used 19 4
Shotgun plays 19 13
Blitzes 0 6
Time of possession 11:40 8:19
2-point conversions tried 1 0
2-point conversions succeeded 1 0
Red zone field goals 0 0
Red zone touchdowns 4 1
Red zone opportunities 4 1
First downs 14 5
First down yards 231 -13
Special teams yards 62 192
Punt return yards 0 0
Punt yards 43 48
Penalties 0 0
Penalty yards 0 0
First down rushing plays 11 4
First down passing plays 10 7
Second down rushing plays 8 1
Second down passing plays 5 8
Third down rushing plays 1 1
Third down passing plays 6 6
Fourth down rushing plays 0 0
Fourth down passing plays 0 1
Passes completed 15 16
Fumbles 0 3
Fumbles recovered 2 0
Possessions 8 9
Third downs, 3 or less yards 1 4
Successes 1 3
Third downs, 4 to 9 yards 4 1
Successes 4 1
Third downs, 10 or more yards 2 2
Successes 1 0
Hurries 7 6
Knockdowns 0 0
Passes deflected 1 1
Passes tipped 0 0
Offensive yards 338 150
Total yards 400 342
Return yards 62 192
Total touchdowns 6 1

If you believe you are not the intended recipient of this message, or this message contains rude and offensive content, please contact Electronic Artsimmediately. To report this issue visit http://support.ea.com/cgi.../std_adp.php?p_faqid=7494 .

PRIVACY POLICY: Our ESRB Privacy Online Certified Policy gives you confidence whenever you play EA games. To view our complete Privacy Policy, go towww.ea.com/global/legal/privacy.jsp.

-------------------------------
EA SPORTS[emoji]8482[/emoji]
http://www.EASPORTS.com

Back
Top Bottom