Official NT STREET FIGHTER IV Tournament (360) - TENNHOUSE2 is the WINNER

Originally Posted by gboy1230

sup NT DJ bmoney just added me and we trying to work out our schedule; yo Bmoney i left u a message on xbox but PM me here aight. also i have a question considering everywhere is from around the world say our times difference are an issue how would we work this out with out getting kicked off the tournament????
fam, just play your game. it takes like 5 mins. most people are from the u.s. on here anyway so the time difference is at most 3 hours, which isntthat bad

anyway, bracket is updated... let me know if i missed anything

Originally Posted by 84jordan03

gboy1230 wrote:

sup NT DJ bmoney just added me and we trying to work out our schedule; yo Bmoney i left u a message on xbox but PM me here aight. also i have a question considering everywhere is from around the world say our times difference are an issue how would we work this out with out getting kicked off the tournament????
fam, just play your game. it takes like 5 mins. most people are from the u.s. on here anyway so the time difference is at most 3 hours, which isnt that bad

anyway, bracket is updated... let me know if i missed anything

naw its no big deal to me just trying to acknowledge that some of us do have lives
grin.gif

i declare an automatic win for myself

thechosenone777 NEVER responded to my xbox 360 PMs, and never accepted my friend requests to play, and i've been online all day and night....and i'mjust waiting to play!

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by Spyda23

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

what would be the point in a deadline, if i replaced people before it was up? once the deadline hits on tues at midnight, ill replace those who havent posted or made no indication of trying to get their game in.

My bad I thought today was Tuesday for some reason.
Take ur head out ur %#% dude.
roll.gif
SMH you don't even own a 360 the hell u doin' in here bum.
laugh.gif

Ur lucky there isnt a sega genesis live. Id destroy u nba jam te.

yo bmoney wats good with that fight??? ill be on tonight around 630-7 pacific standard time

Originally Posted by daaznfella

i declare an automatic win for myself

thechosenone777 NEVER responded to my xbox 360 PMs, and never accepted my friend requests to play, and i've been online all day and night....and i'm just waiting to play!
youre not even playing thechosenone777
smh.gif

i know i'm nice and all ... but i don't want a free bye to face trap who will get it in the 3rd round ...

in other words

c'mon yall finish up your games

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

i know i'm nice and all ... but i don't want a free bye to face trap who will get it in the 3rd round ...

in other words

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
we'll see

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

in other words

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
we'll see

laugh.gif
@ u responding so quick ... whoever u use A or B ... no chance ... lma0

Back
Top Bottom