Official NT STREET FIGHTER IV Tournament (360) - TENNHOUSE2 is the WINNER

i dunno what happend to daaznfella and I've been ready to play but we were never online at the same time so what happens now??? lol im not the best fighterbut i atleast wanna try to advance instead of a DQ

i dunno what happend to daaznfella and I've been ready to play but we were never online at the same time so what happens now??? lol im not the best fighterbut i atleast wanna try to advance instead of a DQ

smh.gif
... kids wanna play a tourney then we got no shows ... at least post when u'll be available instead of going mia

Originally Posted by entourage24

i dunno what happend to daaznfella and I've been ready to play but we were never online at the same time so what happens now??? lol im not the best fighter but i atleast wanna try to advance instead of a DQ
from the looks of things, i'll be replacing him.

also. juding from the win screens you guys are posting. is there anyone who DOESN'T use ken?
laugh.gif

iono i have a feeling this thing will end in a month ... yo trap i'm ready for the 3rd round whenever ...

sorry about the delay, ive been busy lately... 3 replacements have been added to the bracket

play your game

Back
Top Bottom