Official NT STREET FIGHTER IV Tournament (360) - TENNHOUSE2 is the WINNER

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

my man gamertag got mad heart

u caught up ... i should have never went to ryu and ken as u can see i can't use em
laugh.gif

yo bmoney great game homie!!!!!

gboy120 vs DJ Bmoney

gboy1230 W

i gotta get the pic off my phone brb

2 players have been replaced. be sure to add them on xbox live and post when youll be available

the other 6 players that havent played their 1st round game yet have all been posting.

THESE 1ST ROUND GAMES MUST BE PLAYED BY THURS OR THERE WILL BE MORE REPLACEMENTS

i hope entourage24 can play sometime between 12 and 3 pst, otherwise i'll be out of town till sunday

^^^^^ I was on live last night from 6-12 EST and today i get home from work at 7EST so i guess ill see you at live i sent out a fr as well....

and btw i saw your post from the other street fighter topic and saw a pic that you've advanced the first round of the tournament
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

They threw me in!!!!

AHYOON CHEF.....COME OUT COME OUT WHEREEVER YOU ARE!!!

Im at home studying for the week so let me know what times good and We will meet up

I tried messaging young dr0 - tone dibiase and I'm getting a message that his gamer tag doesn't exist. Tried it with and without spaces. No dice.

Originally Posted by PoloRSport

I tried messaging young dr0 - tone dibiase and I'm getting a message that his gamer tag doesn't exist. Tried it with and without spaces. No dice.

i just checked and thats what he originally posted... young dr0
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SlimK4

They threw me in!!!!

Im at home studying for the week so let me know what times good and We will meet up
I'm here...ill add you i'll probably be on for a while...[kat williams]don't worry..i'll wait[/kat williams]

Originally Posted by Ahyoon Chef

Originally Posted by SlimK4

They threw me in!!!!

I'm here...ill add you i'll probably be on for a while...[kat williams]don't worry..i'll wait[/kat williams]
After i finish this test im hopping right ON!!! in the next 20 min

all players who havent played their first round game yet must post today or they will be replaced.

you guys have until midnght to play your games

Originally Posted by 84jordan03

all players who havent played their first round game yet must post today or they will be replaced.

you guys have until midnght to play your games

Back
Top Bottom