Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

This MF is a mental case man.

Hope he gets some treatment.

Screenshot_20210116-203921_Chrome.jpg

Glad KD is back but also glad his weak minded as got dragged into this. LMAO

If I'm the Nets I try to trade Kyrie ASAP. He still has value if he can convince the team trading for him that he's gonna cut the ********. Harden and Durant together are already hard to stop on offense. Dudes put up 74 combined points in their first game together in years. If Kyrie gets you a few 1st rounders you dump him now

If I'm the Nets I try to trade Kyrie ASAP. He still has value if he can convince the team trading for him that he's gonna cut the bull****. Harden and Durant together are already hard to stop on offense. Dudes put up 74 combined points in their first game together in years. If Kyrie gets you a few 1st rounders you dump him now
If they were gonna trade him I think they would have included him on the Harden trade.

NBA forcing me to watch the Celtics broadcast and headass Brian Scalabrine is talking so much ****

**** this guy

Wasn’t there a rumor a few years back that we had a Jaylen Brown/KP trade on the table and we declined it??

I really hope that wasn’t true

Barrett ballin. Love his hustle.

Wasn’t there a rumor a few years back that we had a Jaylen Brown/KP trade on the table and we declined it??

I really hope that wasn’t true

Yeah the rumor was Jaylen, Crowder and one other player plus a few picks.

Back
Top Bottom