Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Just to refresh my memory who is the 2nd year playing great that we should've drafted instead of RJ? :nerd:

We doing it so much with Toppin and Haliburton I want to keep things straight :lol: For if RJ hits a wall and plays like trash :nerd:

Suggs x RJ will be the strongest backcourt in 3 years.

Suggs/RJ/Knox/Obi/Mitch. IQ 6th man, just come in guns blazing.

With that being said, Obi played well today. Gotta keep him near the rim moving off ball.

agreed. keep him moving and not handling the ball too much. for now at least until he gets more in tune with the pace of the game. he did well today and that helps to build confidence

i gotta say how happy i am that thibs is giving these rookies minutes. all the players are super young, but it was almost unheard of a few years ago for a coach like him to be playing rookies immediately out the gate. this is how teams grow quicker

i gotta say how happy i am that thibs is giving these rookies minutes. all the players are super young, but it was almost unheard of a few years ago for a coach like him to be playing rookies immediately out the gate. this is how teams grow quicker

Thibs will ride whoever gives energy and gives them a chance to win. He really doesn’t care if you’re a rookie or not. He just wants people to work hard. I mean he may ride some people towards injury as a result but this is definitely a nice thing to see. IQ really looking good though. Might be steal or the draft for real.

The magic have no shot blockers, why are dudes going up so awkward. Should be up double digits easy.

Back
Top Bottom