Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Wth is going on here????

Damn miss most the game.

Just by box score, seems like Thibs being Thibs. IQ in hand of the time being more productive than Shiaton!

4u6jmt.jpg

Wth is going on here????

Damn miss most the game.

Just by box score, seems like Thibs being Thibs. IQ in hand of the time being more productive than Shiaton!
Just tuned in to see Toppin hitting a trey and said the same thing :lol: Let's GO NY!

celtics look like trash, but very satisfying play today from the knicks.

i like that obi and iq are getting minutes today

hope these refs don't get in the way

Celtics missed a lot of shots today but great game by these Knicks man

IQ, Payton, RJ & Randle all looked good

Nice to see Obi let it fly and hit a few. Hopefully he’s able to calm down and ease into his game as we go forward

But the effort level on both sides of the ball was cranked back up to 100 and was the key to the game. Never let up and challenged every shot

**** Scal and **** the Celtics

Issa good day :nthat:

I need Reggie off this team sooner rather than later. Knicks have a good core with IQ/RJ/Knox/Obi/Mitch. Each player has some glaring weaknesses that can and should be ironed out. Still waiting for that ELITE point gawd to fully unlock the offense.

They kinda reduced Knox to a corner c&s guy but he can do more. RJ needs that footwork to be elite. Both gotta work on the handles.

Mitch needs that Dwight Howard workout plan.

End the season now. I don’t want the Knicks to play another game. Let’s end it like that.

Beating the ****in Celtics that I hate by 30 was great.

RJ was great
Mitch was great
Randle was good
Obi hit some big shots but damn he look nervous or something. Every time he touched the ball I thought he was gonna turn it over.

I like when the team plays like this. They’re showing flashes. Gonna be some growing pains of course though.

I need Reggie off this team sooner rather than later. Knicks have a good core with IQ/RJ/Knox/Obi/Mitch. Each player has some glaring weaknesses that can and should be ironed out. Still waiting for that ELITE point gawd to fully unlock the offense.

They kinda reduced Knox to a corner c&s guy but he can do more. RJ needs that footwork to be elite. Both gotta work on the handles.

Mitch needs that Dwight Howard workout plan.
Ideally this is what I would like for our starting lineup.

If we could get a couple of picks for Randle later this year offload and don't look back.

If we happen to score on a great PG, then I wouldn't mind IQ coming off the bench, dude has good energy ...

Haliburton and Quickley would've been a mean backcourt to keep it a buck
Probably ....

The way Randle is playing, Knicks might do something stupid like resigning him.

However, I hope Leon stay the course and go young.

(1st Rd Pick)
Quickly
RJ
Obi
Mitch

Or

Quickly
RJ
Knox
Obi
Mitch

I really like that second lineup.

Team is young and confident.

I wish Mitch works on his jumper thisboff season, he develops thavlt and hits it consistently that lineup would be way better because RJ OBi could both thrive ...

Hope we sign Julius to an extension. we need to Keep Randle around and not trade him. I think he will be a big part of our success if we get a legit PG or SG.

Back
Top Bottom