Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

IQ is a nut for sure. He’s perfect as the 6th man behind Suggs. He can sub for RJ too.

Kings on pace to finish with the worst defense in NBA history so no reason why we can’t start this road trip 2-0

Nets will give the Kings a run for their money in terms of worst defenses in the league. Dudes couldn't guard a ribeye from a vegetarian

People don't wanna see the Knicks shine. Anytime we beat a decent team they gotta dig. Oh Draymond got ejected. Oh Giannis had a bad night. Oh Jaylen Brown had a tummy ache. Idgaf. A win is a win in the NBA. The old Knicks would lose to a team missing 3 starters. Let us ****in live.

People don't wanna see the Knicks shine. Anytime we beat a decent team they gotta dig. Oh Draymond got ejected. Oh Giannis had a bad night. Oh Jaylen Brown had a tummy ache. Idgaf. A win is a win in the NBA. The old Knicks would lose to a team missing 3 starters. Let us ****in live.

Non-bias though, that Dray tech was dumb as **** though...........he was just trying to communicate to his teammate lol

Non-bias though, that Dray tech was dumb as **** though...........he was just trying to communicate to his teammate lol

it was def a trash tech by the ref but Dray wasn't winning them this game. Randle took like 4 shots after he got ejected so him locking Julius down in the second half would've been irrelevant because everyone else was cooking the bums on the warrior.

Team should definitely be looking for another shot maker for the bench or to replace Bullock, open everything for RJ so he can flourish in the paint.

At the end at the day, I take as the Knicks can beat any young core out there lacking one good player.

These is a young *** team, and some of these players are one year 1 with the knicks. Once they find their role. Trouble.

On a side note ... we talk about dumb trade, but good lord regardless of Tre performance, that was one horrible trade.

****ing hate Westcoast games man. They so ****ing late. I normally wake up early as **** and i be struggling after watching a full game.

One of my best friends is a Kings fan and I can't properly hate on him since I rarely get to seem them play so I'm gonna stay up for tonight :lol: I also want to see what all this Tyrese Haliburton hoopla is about.

BE799BBF-515C-45C4-A093-F9251AF64AF4.png

Back
Top Bottom