Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

These little win streaks def get the young boys more into it and improve chemistry and competitiveness. DSjr might even find something again at some point.

I'm watching the Warriors stream bc I don't have MSG and these GSW broadcasters acting like Draymond was Scottie Pippen :lol: Talking about losing his defense and play making killed their chances of winning. Draymond is a whole bum and even tho he's a better defender and passer than most of the scrubs on the Warriors not named Steph, he wasn't winning them a game. These dudes were bricking wide open 3s all night.

I'm watching the Warriors stream bc I don't have MSG and these GSW broadcasters acting like Draymond was Scottie Pippen :lol: Talking about losing his defense and play making killed their chances of winning. Draymond is a whole bum and even tho he's a better defender and passer than most of the scrubs on the Warriors not named Steph, he wasn't winning them a game. These dudes were bricking wide open 3s all night.
Warriors were getting cooked before he left the game :lol:

Christ, it has now begun..............the "Steph Curry moment" is about to begin, we might blow this

DSjr might even find something again at some point.
1611293388551.gif

I know the Warriors are buns now compared to a few years back but still can’t stand that team so this **** feel good

Kings on pace to finish with the worst defense in NBA history so no reason why we can’t start this road trip 2-0

RJ :pimp:
Randle balling
Great bounce from bad first quarter by Mitchell Robinson. Wiseman still gave him problems. What a player in Wiseman

**** Payton

I know the Warriors are buns now compared to a few years back but still can’t stand that team so this **** feel good

Kings on pace to finish with the worst defense in NBA history so no reason why we can’t start this road trip 2-0

Previous Knicks teams would enter tomorrow's Kings game "SLEEPIN" and let them sneak in a win.............I fully trust Thibs to keep lighting a fire in everyone's asses tomorrow and stomp Sac-town

Kings are beyond trash with an even trash coach. We should win that one in a blowout even on a back to back.

Back
Top Bottom