Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

RJ had another good shooting game...hope he keeps building on it.

I was high on Haliburton for the longest but it is what it is. Obi deserves a chance to show and prove, its on Thibs to put him in positions to succeed.

This game looks over but there's still some time.

I really appreciate that RJ has been playing well lately, but I personally hate watching a shooting guard that has ZERO perimeter game. Everything is so ugly and when he has the ball, if he can't drive straight to the basket, he just looks so lost on how to score the ball 🥴

I knew we were gonna lose this game. We always lose to sorry *** teams like the Thunder or Kings. Is what it is tho. Just gotta bounce back next game.

In terms of Obi being quiet to start his rookie season, it doesn't surprise me because he's an off the ball guy like Blake Griffin or Amare. Those guys developed some type of off the dribble game in their career but that took time.

Right now Obi can't succeed unless we get a real playmaking PG who can set him up for lobs and easy baskets.

They need to get RJ more involved on offense period

Way too many times he’s standing in the corner watching a Randle or Payton iso

Quickley has cooled off pretty considerably too but still rather him be out there than Payton since he can hit a mf shot

I'm curious to see this team with the full roster. This was a very winnable game and I'm confident if Frank was on the court guarding Halliburton he wouldn't have had the game he had. And we lost due to our second unit struggling to put up points which wouldn't have been the issue if Rivers was playing.

The bench guys can’t really catch a rhythm with the limited minutes. Guys either rush up the shots or don’t get a chance to get hot.

Another reason I don’t like seeing Bullock out there over Knox.

Frank upgraded to questionable :nerd:

0F698AFE-AC43-4DE2-BD43-04F37630C821.gif

Im here watching some games and I think to myself ... bro why people always hate on thr Knicks especially draft picks when you have organizations like the Kings and Suns and even Lakers that have done much worst??

Kings and Suns always draft like **** and even let Luca go ....

Yet we get clown for pick Frank and Knox ...

Mind you we missed on Mitchell and Adebayo however 4 other teams passed on him and arguably the best player went 3.

We drafted Knox and who we missed SGA and Porter Jr?

We have poor development but I actually dont think we drafted bad.

Just my .02

Im here watching some games and I think to myself ... bro why people always hate on thr Knicks especially draft picks when you have organizations like the Kings and Suns and even Lakers that have done much worst??

Kings and Suns always draft like **** and even let Luca go ....

Yet we get clown for pick Frank and Knox ...

Mind you we missed on Mitchell and Adebayo however 4 other teams passed on him and arguably the best player went 3.

We drafted Knox and who we missed SGA and Porter Jr?

We have poor development but I actually dont think we drafted bad.

Just my .02
Def agree that other teams draft just as bad, but being out of NY for 22 years and listening to people from all over the states, most people actually hate NY and anything attached to NY. I’ve been told to my face that NY people think they are better than everyone else (which we are). They love to see us fail and when we do it brings joy to them and that is a fact. And if I don’t make sense blame that Don Julio.

Def agree that other teams draft just as bad, but being out of NY for 22 years and listening to people from all over the states, most people actually hate NY and anything attached to NY. I’ve been told to my face that NY people think they are better than everyone else (which we are). They love to see us fail and when we do it brings joy to them and that is a fact. And if I don’t make sense blame that Don Julio.
NYC is a hussle and bustle citie, but man .... it's a great ****ing city. Great food, great entertainment, diverse, opportunity etc. Obviously there are big draw backs like cost of living and stuff, but whether you are rich or modest lifestyle, there's something for you ...

The other place besides NYC I would love to live is SD/LA ... another great city with great good and great weather and just enjoyable.

Every other city is meh ..

Dont hate me but I have visited and have lived in just about every major city and nothing like those I mentioned.

DMV was cool for a little while, but got boring after a while. To many BS to deal with ....

Atlanta great city, but fake AF ... everyone is a rapper/reality star or some BS like that. Miami ... beaches some nice clubs but the buck stops there. Texas is ... not even going there.

Then you have the wanna B NYCs like Philly and Boston, Providence but that's it wanna Bs. I dont mention NJ because they all go to NYC just like CT ... nother CT is wack AF. And I can keep going but why Bother.

BTW, love Chicago but **** is out of control couldn't leave there .. no way.

NYC is a hussle and bustle citie, but man .... it's a great ****ing city. Great food, great entertainment, diverse, opportunity etc. Obviously there are big draw backs like cost of living and stuff, but whether you are rich or modest lifestyle, there's something for you ...

The other place besides NYC I would love to live is SD/LA ... another great city with great good and great weather and just enjoyable.

Every other city is meh ..

Dont hate me but I have visited and have lived in just about every major city and nothing like those I mentioned.

DMV was cool for a little while, but got boring after a while. To many BS to deal with ....

Atlanta great city, but fake AF ... everyone is a rapper/reality star or some BS like that. Miami ... beaches some nice clubs but the buck stops there. Texas is ... not even going there.

Then you have the wanna B NYCs like Philly and Boston, Providence but that's it wanna Bs. I dont mention NJ because they all go to NYC just like CT ... nother CT is wack AF. And I can keep going but why Bother.

BTW, love Chicago but **** is out of control couldn't leave there .. no way.
I feel you! I lived in SD for 2 years and go to LA a lot. I’ll take SD over LA any day. Only thing good about ATL to me is the women and Right now I’m living near Fresno and **** is trash. I’m trying to make this next move to Memphis and call it a day. But no matter what no city is like NYC and it will always have my heart.

I feel you! I lived in SD for 2 years and go to LA a lot. I’ll take SD over LA any day. Only thing good about ATL to me is the women and Right now I’m living near Fresno and **** is trash. I’m trying to make this next move to Memphis and call it a day. But no matter what no city is like NYC and it will always have my heart.
Memphis ... bro ... I mean you coming from Fresno but no ****ing way.

SD to be honest would be my ideal retirement place. My wife dont want to though. I had a nice place in Ka Jolla next to the beach and man I miss it. Best weather, great people, great food, great enviroment .. everything. If I was a multi millionaire I would move to NYC ....

You ****ed up moving to Fresno .. **** that .. all that coast and you move inland.

Memphis ... bro ... I mean you coming from Fresno but no ****ing way.

SD to be honest would be my ideal retirement place. My wife dont want to though. I had a nice place in Ka Jolla next to the beach and man I miss it. Best weather, great people, great food, great enviroment .. everything. If I was a multi millionaire I would move to NYC ....

You ****ed up moving to Fresno .. **** that .. all that coast and you move inland.
I know what you saying and def agree with everything you said for real for real but with the military I have limited choices, plus little man lives in Jackson, Mississippi which would only be 3 hours away so the sacrifice would be worth it.

I know what you saying and def agree with everything you said for real for real but with the military I have limited choices, plus little man lives in Jackson, Mississippi which would only be 3 hours away so the sacrifice would be worth it.

I figured you was in the military ..

Are you in the Navy? E or O?

**** Memphis Bro ... ask for NO is the same distance.

Yep Navy and E and i would take NO in a second but all that was available was VA, Japan and Memphis
That sucks bro.

No way you can extend until something opens up in NO?

If this is your last duty station, once you get to Memphis do a hums transfer to your son. Call it a day.

Whats your job? You probably staff if yiu cant find a spot.

That sucks bro.

No way you can extend until something opens up in NO?

If this is your last duty station, once you get to Memphis do a hums transfer to your son. Call it a day.

Whats your job? You probably staff if yiu cant find a spot.
I actually just retired and it’s the wife’s last duty station. She’s Admin and up for that last shore duty and if she extends here she’s hitting a deployment which she says is not happening no matter what orders they give her and I completely understand. You Navy too?

I actually just retired and it’s the wife’s last duty station. She’s Admin and up for that last shore duty and if she extends here she’s hitting a deployment which she says is not happening no matter what orders they give her and I completely understand. You Navy too?
Nope, just have friends for in the military.

I see, she Admin though, she literally can go anywhere and those are their only spots?

I don't know what you guys want to do after retirement, but VA would be a nice place to retired given all the federal jobs around, plus you make lots of connection.

Have a bunch of dudes that work at the Pentagon, Supreme Court and military bases as SES/GS.

If you want to work after retirement also check out the VA in Memphis if you end up there.

You right being Admin can go anywhere but once you hit a certain level the options get slimmer and slimmer and lived in VA beach for 6 years and wasn’t feeling VA at all. Connections are the key and open a lot of doors But for real for real after being in the Military for so long we don’t want to really be around too many military people. Military cats are mad annoying and extra for the most part. You got them SES connections, that’s them bosses for real!

Back
Top Bottom