Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

You right being Admin can go anywhere but once you hit a certain level the options get slimmer and slimmer and lived in VA beach for 6 years and wasn’t feeling VA at all. Connections are the key and open a lot of doors But for real for real after being in the Military for so long we don’t want to really be around too many military people. Military cats are mad annoying and extra for the most part. You got them SES connections, that’s them bosses for real!

Yeah I understand ... the higher the rank the fewer slots ya have. Nevertheless ya still can go anywhere ... from active to reserve stations.

I said it earlier, I loved DC (DMV) but after a while it got tiring man. So I understand ...

The connections i met there didn't actually settled there, but were great. I have a few friends (actually lost contact with them) that were in the military in DC. Thru the military and charity events in the DC area they met lots of connections and got hooked up. A few friends became property managers at tishman speyer. A couple of others travel around the world (embassy) doing security checks and one actually became an SES (i keep in contact and actually reigned to be a family man).

Yeah I know a few SES ... i don't call in favors. I never know when I actually may need one.

Yeah I understand ... the higher the rank the fewer slots ya have. Nevertheless ya still can go anywhere ... from active to reserve stations.

I said it earlier, I loved DC (DMV) but after a while it got tiring man. So I understand ...

The connections i met there didn't actually settled there, but were great. I have a few friends (actually lost contact with them) that were in the military in DC. Thru the military and charity events in the DC area they met lots of connections and got hooked up. A few friends became property managers at tishman speyer. A couple of others travel around the world (embassy) doing security checks and one actually became an SES (i keep in contact and actually reigned to be a family man).

Yeah I know a few SES ... i don't call in favors. I never know when I actually may need one.
You right but it’s all about timing with those slots so if they’re not rotating the same time you are most likely you’re not getting that spot. Only been to DC once and it was straight. And you got more connects than me 😂😂. Those embassy security jobs can be straight depending on what embassy you’re at.

You right but it’s all about timing with those slots so if they’re not rotating the same time you are most likely you’re not getting that spot. Only been to DC once and it was straight. And you got more connects than me 😂😂. Those embassy security jobs can be straight depending on what embassy you’re at.
My boy was doing Europe ....

I was on Paris with the wife and I heard someone call me and I just dismissed it like who in the world is calling me in the Louvre ... then I heard it again and I turn around only to see him there..

The odds ... anyways, he was telling me how he loves it and he has all this paid vacations around europe doing security checks. Skate job getting paid and traveling with perdiem and cola.

Def agree that other teams draft just as bad, but being out of NY for 22 years and listening to people from all over the states, most people actually hate NY and anything attached to NY. I’ve been told to my face that NY people think they are better than everyone else (which we are). They love to see us fail and when we do it brings joy to them and that is a fact. And if I don’t make sense blame that Don Julio.
That’s even the case in upstate NY, I moved for college and they hated NYC people for those same reason. They would really try to argue with me about how Buffalo is better than NYC and I would lose my mind. Don’t even get me started on their sports franchises 😂, but now that I’m in Cali for work, people think it’s dope I’m from NY. And haven’t gotten much hate yet (except from the **** ton of Cowboys fans here).

My boy was doing Europe ....

I was on Paris with the wife and I heard someone call me and I just dismissed it like who in the world is calling me in the Louvre ... then I heard it again and I turn around only to see him there..

The odds ... anyways, he was telling me how he loves it and he has all this paid vacations around europe doing security checks. Skate job getting paid and traveling with perdiem and cola.
Europe has some good *** spots. I was on this little island in Crete, Greece at the Strip Club and almost all the girls in there were Nigerian or Dominican **** blew my mind. Depending on that spot that Per Diem and Cola be having you feeling like a king too.

That’s even the case in upstate NY, I moved for college and they hated NYC people for those same reason. They would really try to argue with me about how Buffalo is better than NYC and I would lose my mind. Don’t even get me started on their sports franchises 😂, but now that I’m in Cali for work, people think it’s dope I’m from NY. And haven’t gotten much hate yet (except from the **** ton of Cowboys fans here).
No Bull**** most of the hate came from the cats that didn’t like you because of women and the #1 haters from my experience were mostly the white people.

And I may sound stupid but the 1st time I saw a trailer park I was In GA outside of ATL and **** blew my mind, I drove around that ***** like 3 times because I didn’t think they were real being that I only saw them on TV 😂😂

FRANK SZN BABY

FA31D6F3-AD4A-4FDC-802C-4D5A76408C4B.gif

Someone has to tell Randle to stop blaming his teammates for his bad passes. He does it multiple times per game, hold yourself accountable.

Back within five

RJ has only taken 9 shots tonight but he's shooting well...looks like he's learning to not overdo it from the perimeter

Back
Top Bottom