Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Another great statline from RJ tonight

24 pts on 8/19 shooting, 2/5 from deep and 6/7 FTs

Dude has looked so comfortable and composed with the ball in his hands lately and been making off ball cuts beautifully

The offense 100% needs to flow through him with the first unit if Thibs is gonna continue to trot Payton out there

I don't get Payton starting and Frank with 0 burn. If you want a starter who can defend at a high level then play Frank. Payton gets the team to terrible offensive starts consistently.

It disturbs me that you guys want to see Frank. Knicks been failing for so like It’s like some of you are programmed for the Knicks to be so trash that in actuality you want the knicks to be trash.
This Knicks team isn’t trash. Thibbs has fixed a lot of nastiness that’s been holding us back. As for Payton he sucks and isn’t an ideal PG but what he does on the court that doesn’t show up on the stat sheet is something Frank can never do.
Frank’s dead out here B. ****** don’t even eat Franks my guy. We off that.

hes a scrub and he knows it himself. You think he is really out there enjoying basketball? Hell no . He knows hes trash and he definitely hears fans ready to send him to terminal 4 delta.

he goes to games and constantly is reminded how his place in the league is fragile . Every time quickley is on the court doggin, paytons mind is in constant calibration mode. trying to be better the next time hes out there. He dont wanna lose his spot. But its inevitable. He realizes he has never or will ever have any type of display in the nba quite as spectacular as quickleys. Basketball is a nightmare for elfrid payton.

Mavs fans down bad right now :rofl:

17309C5A-EEBE-4C8B-B30F-FFB5D2B66FDD.jpeg
0B1E43ED-4A91-4426-9846-83CF750CD400.jpeg
DF80F655-6D33-420B-92D9-1BEB92A269E7.jpeg

It disturbs me that you guys want to see Frank. Knicks been failing for so like It’s like some of you are programmed for the Knicks to be so trash that in actuality you want the knicks to be trash.
This Knicks team isn’t trash. Thibbs has fixed a lot of nastiness that’s been holding us back. As for Payton he sucks and isn’t an ideal PG but what he does on the court that doesn’t show up on the stat sheet is something Frank can never do.
Frank’s dead out here B. ****** don’t even eat Franks my guy. We off that.
How are you going to say “Thibs fixed a lot of the nastiness” and then pivot to a defense of Elfrid 19? Elfrid is trash and actively holding RJ back.

hes a scrub and he knows it himself. You think he is really out there enjoying basketball? Hell no . He knows hes trash and he definitely hears fans ready to send him to terminal 4 delta.

he goes to games and constantly is reminded how his place in the league is fragile . Every time quickley is on the court doggin, paytons mind is in constant calibration mode. trying to be better the next time hes out there. He dont wanna lose his spot. But its inevitable. He realizes he has never or will ever have any type of display in the nba quite as spectacular as quickleys. Basketball is a nightmare for elfrid payton.

Tell me how I thought your first paragraph was about KP?

Another great statline from RJ tonight

24 pts on 8/19 shooting, 2/5 from deep and 6/7 FTs

Dude has looked so comfortable and composed with the ball in his hands lately and been making off ball cuts beautifully

The offense 100% needs to flow through him with the first unit if Thibs is gonna continue to trot Payton out there

Alan Hahn mentioned about it after post game. He said RJ stopped playing like a shooter. He plays like a scorer

Why I keep seeing Zach Levine to the Knicks rumors all over my timeline????

Who would we even send, would pay him max? Come on ....

Back
Top Bottom