Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

20210130_200358.jpg

#NETStape :nerd:

Just my opinion on a couple things real quick

If we could acquire Lavine without giving up RJ or Quickley its a no brainer honestly. Dude is having a career year averaging 27/5/5 on 50/40/87 which is nuts

That being said I can’t imagine Chicago wanting to give him up without a haul given his production and age

Would happily give away Mitch before Randle though if I had to choose between the two. I think Lavine with RJ, Randle and Quickley would mesh pretty well if given the chance

As far as the Payton/Quickley thing goes, it doesn’t really mean much if Quickley starts or not at this point if starting him just means Payton is gonna come off the bench. The second unit has looked pretty rough at times as is and adding Payton to that mix would only amplify those weaknesses. Dude is just a complete net negative on the court and unless his minutes get completely supplemented into Frank or Austin ain’t much gonna change

Luka got one year left on his rookie deal after this one and he def ain’t the type to stay on a sinking ship for no reason

If Dallas don’t turn a corner or acquire another star somehow he’s as good as gone imo

All we gotta do is keep playing the long game :nerd:

D7B45D79-39DA-4EC7-984B-7A501ABDD0D5.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom