Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Nice bounce back win

Julius cooking most of the game kept us safe

Game on Saturday against Portland starts at 8
10AM their time so we might have a decent shot if they come out sluggish

Last edited:
Game on Saturday against Portland starts at 8AM their time

1612409064585.gif

The time difference helped us against the Clippers the first few quarters then we let them take over. If we can play aggressive I can see us stealing one but they can't fizzle out like they did in that LAC Game

Player A (per 36 min): 23 PPG, 5 Ast, 4 Reb, 92% FT, 37% from 3

Player B (per 36 min): 17 PPG, 8 Ast, 8 Reb, 79% FT, 32% from 3

A is Quickley and B is Lamelo. Obviously LaMelo thus far has been the better playmaker but it's no surprise sports media chooses to ignore Quickley while suckin off LaMelo

Player A (per 36 min): 23 PPG, 5 Ast, 4 Reb, 92% FT, 37% from 3

Player B (per 36 min): 17 PPG, 8 Ast, 8 Reb, 79% FT, 32% from 3

A is Quickley and B is Lamelo. Obviously LaMelo thus far has been the better playmaker but it's no surprise sports media chooses to ignore Quickley while suckin off LaMelo
I really thought this was going to be:

Player A = Quickley
Player B = Payton

And before I read the next sentence, I was like no ******* way!

I think the media had already locked in Lamelo for ROY before the season started but if Quickley can take over the rookie scoring lead he’d have a real case

If Thibs realizes Payton doesn't deserve to start over Quick then he def has a good shot at ROY. But it would have to happen soon tho. LaMelo already got the green light to start which will boost his stats so Quick would need a similar sample size to overtake the hype the media is giving LaMelo's bum ***.

Wow Knicks fans not showing up at all. How is Randle 8th? Knicks fans used to show out for ASG voting. I'm disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom