Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

This Payton **** is hilarious man. Also you know he’s going to be a fan anti-favorite because it only is he annoying as hell to watch on the court but he’s one of the worse NBA 2k players ever.

Everyone was clowning the Knicks for the KP trade because that first round pick was allegedly gonna be a deep pick. Not saying they can't turn it around but they have a worse record than we do currently. We can end up with two of the top 15 picks next draft.

Funny how the first team I absolutely loved (2001 Mavs) and the first team that ever broke my heart was the (2006 Mavs)

They were the first franchise I was a "fan" now I absolutely despise them and they corny *** owner

Still love Dirk tho

Funny how the first team I absolutely loved (2001 Mavs) and the first team that ever broke my heart was the (2006 Mavs)

They were the first franchise I was a "fan" now I absolutely despise them and they corny *** owner

Still love Dirk tho

You used to be a Mavs fan before the Knicks??

1612509920046.gif

KP just not the same player now as when he was with the Knicks.... not only is he injury prone but his play style is weak...all he does is spot up by the 3 point line while luka is doing work... I don't know if he's just not as good or carlisle just not using him right

KP is fragile. He’s extending his career the best he can.

Recommends Frank demand a trade & I would agree if he’s still getting scratched while healthy.

KP is fragile. He’s extending his career the best he can.

Recommends Frank demand a trade & I would agree if he’s still getting scratched while healthy.

Agreed, when KP was here he would at least attempt to be in the post even though he would get bodied up by Marcus Smart. Now all I see is jumpers and curls like he a gaurd, even he rebounding has dropped and he wasn't a good rebounder to begin with.

I'd take Vic for the low. If they'll take Knox, Payton, and Burks or some ****, I'm down. Def not interested if we have to give up any 1st round picks.

So Vic is supposed to take who’s minutes, now? I thought the Knicks had a starting 2.

Back
Top Bottom