Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Real talk , Randle got better handles than Magic Johnson he just doesn't have the passing and IQ .
52193E4C-C8B6-4F6E-B50D-3B3C87D728EE.jpeg

I would clap but why bother ...

Made $250 ..
Got the joke ..

And was somewhat happy with the youngsters!

Initial reactions to game 1 off the hen

Obi is gonna be pretty damn solid. Those rookie mistakes will iron themself out in due time

DSJr wants to be better but is pretty much the exact same player. Didn’t see anything encouraging. Zero vision as a PG

Loved the activity and quick reactions from Knox. Just need the shots to fall

Frank looking like Frank. Thibs seems intent on playing him at the 2 but I wanna see some more from him more at PG

FT shooting gonna be a problem again

RJ absolutely needs to get those shots to fall. Second half showed he can put it down. Might’ve just been jitters. His activity and attitude are all good but that jumper looked horrid on just about every attempt at first. Really wish he’d convince me to cop some Pumas

The initial starting 5 was awful and I don’t wanna see it again

Thibs rotations have me very scared of him being Fiz 2.0

Mitch still good on defense but still kinda dumb also

Randle ain’t change a god damn bit and he needs to get lost

Burkes deserves the starting spot

Elf still our best PG sadly. Can’t get the ball in the cylinder from deep if his life depended on it

Wish we saw a deeper rotation with players like Quickley, Powell and Iggy getting some burn but won’t overreact after one game

If I was a Pistons fan I’d be distraught. That rookie Hayes looked pretty bad in his debut

Last edited:
You could see the potential with Hayes, but he's a long way away.

They should be in the running for a top 3 pick.

I’ll take what RJ, Nerlens and Elf did today, (except for the 3ball) every game. Obi I think with the right minutes will be around 18 and 8 a night.

Last edited:
Frank plays his best when he's the point. Only time he's actually aggressive.

Gotta give Thibs credit. I liked the defensive activity tonight.

We gonna win more games than we should. :smh:

Thibs is super engaged and with empty gyms, he’s gonna be able to scream at the team all game like it’s a practice.

i can already notice a difference in intensity on defense. I know one game, and it was the pistons but not bad, considering...

Toppin looks real good. He really needs an elite PG tho. Wish we would have got a Wall trade done. Smh

Trade Mitch asap while he still has high value for a young talented pg. He will never be much better than he already is.

Back
Top Bottom