Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

8A2AD62D-8A2C-4C90-913D-E1B2E48BEF5B.jpeg

1613447621520.jpeg

I’m gonna hate when they open up msg for fans and those ****ing morons start booing the moment we go on a small scoring drought. Bet it’s gonna negatively impact the team and cause bigger droughts to occur

Half way into the season and we have the same amount of wins as the 4th place team in the East standings.

what a Thimbe to be alive. :smokin

I’m gonna hate when they open up msg for fans and those ****ing morons start booing the moment we go on a small scoring drought. Bet it’s gonna negatively impact the team and cause bigger droughts to occur

Whichever game i get into, im calling them dudes out and telling them to shut they glasses up. Real talk! Bringing my cousin fresh off a covid release from the bing.

I ain't forget some of ya wanted to trade Randle.....:lol:
I liked Randle in college, was rooting for him before the Knicks and was cool when he got here. However, last season was super rough, it's understandable for a Knicks fan to want him gone and expand the younger players time ... I was one of then.

At this point I'm indifference. If we can bring in players to compliment his game, by all means. Of we can fleece a few draft high draft picks, I would consider it. He is going to get paid.

With all that said, he has been clutch .. gold form and shooting really good. He still does bonehead moves, but they are far outweigh by his play.

So yeah, Im still that guy that want his picks to be developed! We just drafted Obi and he is an after thought and understandably so ... but signing Randle long term is saying **** Obi and the #8.

I have a hard time with that unless we are actually putting a championship contending team.

I liked Randle in college, was rooting for him before the Knicks and was cool when he got here. However, last season was super rough, it's understandable for a Knicks fan to want him gone and expand the younger players time ... I was one of then.

At this point I'm indifference. If we can bring in players to compliment his game, by all means. Of we can fleece a few draft high draft picks, I would consider it. He is going to get paid.

With all that said, he has been clutch .. gold form and shooting really good. He still does bonehead moves, but they are far outweigh by his play.

So yeah, Im still that guy that want his picks to be developed! We just drafted Obi and he is an after thought and understandably so ... but signing Randle long term is saying **** Obi and the #8.

I have a hard time with that unless we are actually putting a championship contending team.
But randle is 26 ... probably now entering his prime .... you don’t get rid of those players unless there’s an issue or you getting back equal / better value ... Obi has time to develop

If we can keep Mitch healthy after all star break Noel is a good backup. He's been great defensively and he can roll to the basket with Rose/Quickley.
I'm not a Taj fan but can take him in limited minutes due to injuries. Prefer him as the 3rd stringer on the bench tho.

Julius might not be the young all star we want but hes the one we got :smokin

Back
Top Bottom