Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

F844E797-1A30-4149-85C2-1355636B5833.jpeg

Getting a chance to see the GSOAT live next Tuesday. :pimp:

hopefully he shows out and we get the W.

Supposedly Andre Drummond told his agent he thinks he'd be a good fit for the Knicks but I'm good on him. If we didn't have Mitch I'd consider it but with Mitch still developing in the league and Noel playing his *** off since Mitch went down, I don't want another big man. Plus he'd just clog the paint making it harder for Julius to do his work

Drummond makes us an even better defensive team but an even worst one offensively.

Randle's production will fall off a cliff lol

Supposedly Andre Drummond told his agent he thinks he'd be a good fit for the Knicks but I'm good on him. If we didn't have Mitch I'd consider it but with Mitch still developing in the league and Noel playing his *** off since Mitch went down, I don't want another big man. Plus he'd just clog the paint making it harder for Julius to do his work

That’s a no for me dawg

Someone should recommended RJ take 💃 lessons in the off-season. Might help to either loosen those hips, help the footwork (or both) & help him get around defenders with more success.

Free Joker. These guys suck. How did they beat the Lakers
🧐
C527F27A-A9D9-45D6-8722-9DC52750436D.jpeg

Nuggs wouldn’t do it but if another #15 from Denver don’t wanna be there, Knicks would be foolish not to make an offer. Throw in whoever else ain’t in the rotation they like & add cash, whatever. For once, I’d like to what it feels like to fleece another team.

Someone should recommended RJ take 💃 lessons in the off-season. Might help to either loosen those hips, help the footwork (or both) & help him get around defenders with more success.

🧐
C527F27A-A9D9-45D6-8722-9DC52750436D.jpeg

Nuggs wouldn’t do it but if another #15 from Denver don’t wanna be there, Knicks would be foolish not to make an offer. Throw in whoever else ain’t in the rotation they like & add cash, whatever. For once, I’d like to what it feels like to fleece another team.

I’m not sure the nuggets are that dumb

Lmao why would the Nuggets trade Jolie :lol:

What's next? A trade generator simulator of Lebron and AD for Mitch and RJ?

Back
Top Bottom