Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Hows dsjr been in his starts at DET?

ive been adamant about how azcheeks he is. If he kills us (highly doubtful)id be highly upset :lol:

Hows dsjr been in his starts at DET?

ive been adamant about how azcheeks he is. If he kills us (highly doubtful)id be highly upset :lol:
I'm not gonna pretend to be out here watching Pistons games, but he's had two good games against two of the worst defenses in the league. Outside of that, pedestrian as usual.

Good morning Knicks thread

We are currently tied for the four seed and have the lowest payroll in the league :smokin

C3034613-5512-4964-8CD6-E47A45AA379C.jpeg

Twitter is a funny place, who is comparing Randle to Bosh? It's not even that close, Bosh was a beast in Toronto.

Twitter is a funny place, who is comparing Randle to Bosh? It's not even that close, Bosh was a beast in Toronto.
Just seeing that discussion on Twitter and I’m legit crying at how these casuals gather in masses to try and Mandela effect their trash takes

All love for Randle but in no world is he better than Toronto Bosh was. Dude was an animal and was one of only two non-Knick jerseys I ever went out of my way to purchase

Just seeing that discussion on Twitter and I’m legit crying at how these casuals gather in masses to try and Mandela effect their trash takes

All love for Randle but in no world is he better than Toronto Bosh was. Dude was an animal and was one of only two non-Knick jerseys I ever went out of my way to purchase
Until Randle plays for another it’s Randle > Bosh, you know we ride extra hard and emotional for our players especially when they play at All Star levels. We just very emotional fans. And Randle better anyway.

Last edited:
Randle is a better passer, ball handler, and not soft.

Bosh has everything else

Why is this a comparison

How many all star appearances did Bosh have when he was 26?

I love our squat.

As much as I hate Elf and I do hope we can flip him for picks, he has been balling. Taj is washed but he has gave us good minutes. Austin, he is what most expected, a good end of the bench player. Rose is rose ...

So ... there are going to be games Im going to hate all these guys but for what is worth they have shown good vet presence and are one of the reason we ballin.

Everyone that was not mentioned i like or been ok with.

Last edited:
Also if you keeping it real Bosh has never had a season like Randle is having right now. Randle can literally have a better career than Bosh hands down.

Like everyone has mentioned, the Knicks are exceeding expectations, have a bunch of picks, no nad contracts and are consistent.
For sure they are making a name for themselves and this is going to attract super stars.

And what did Bosh do for the Raptors? Lead them to 1 winning season and then left to team up with clowns. Bosh empty stats and not a winner like KAT. Super soft.

The more I think about it the more mad I get. Bosh and KAT should be compared. Both soft and both not leaders.

Bosh and KAT comparisons is crazy.

Dudes are like identical twins who aren't identical

I remember Bosh being a better defender in Toronto

Then going to Miami and becoming a good one due to him not having to do **** else but hit open jumpers

Bosh and KAT comparisons is crazy.

Dudes are like identical twins who aren't identical

I remember Bosh being a better defender in Toronto

Then going to Miami and becoming a good one due to him not having to do **** else but hit open jumpers
KAT will eventually leave and do exactly what Bosh did.

Back
Top Bottom