Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Lol same dudes who don't think Randle is a Max player saying he is better than Bosh, like come on. Randle is have an amazing year but is not better than Bosh. Five years from now maybe it's a different conversation.
But what did Bosh really accomplish before super teaming besides empty stats like KAT and Love? What Toronto team did he lead that makes you think he’s a great leader? Were any Super Stars willing to pair up with him in Toronto? What makes his career that much different from Randles at this point besides the ALL Star appearances? ****, Love and KAT got multiple ALL Star appearances. And Swap Bosh age for age with Randle on those Miami squads and Randle would do the SAME EXACT thing as Bosh.

Last edited:

Is this why y’all talmbout KAT?

& Wooten would be a real nice asset to have right now.

Just about every single person in this thread (myself included) had written Randle off last season

Now dude is saying he’s better than a first ballot HOF’r

Give me a break
Pull receipts where I said I wanted Randle gone? And like I said what did Bosh accomplish in Toronto?

Bosh a 1st ballot? I don’t know about that. I think he’ll get in eventually but unless the pool is players is really weak during that year, I can’t see first ballot.

Man Bosh was a beast. Number one option at such a young age. Mad consistent. Look at the bums he carried in Toronto. I don’t think it’s a good comparison with Randle. Randle needed years and the right coach to be an all star. Bosh didn’t need anyone to dominate.

The only thing Randle does better than Bosh is create for others.

Bosh got him beat in every other category, especially defensively. Randle is just now properly shouldering the responsibility of being a first option, and quite honestly I still don't think he's a true first option.

Bosh at least had two playoff appearances as the first option to his name, was carrying some TRASH teams and nobody could stop him. Meanwhile Julius does a fraction of that and y'all start bugging out :lol:

boshshower.gif

Man Bosh was a beast. Number one option at such a young age. Mad consistent. Look at the bums he carried in Toronto. I don’t think it’s a good comparison with Randle. Randle needed years and the right coach to be an all star. Bosh didn’t need anyone to dominate.
Like you said on a lot of those teams his players were less than ideal , so of course he’s going to put up numbers (22 and 10 isn’t really beast like though) but in 6 or 7 seasons whatever he was with Toronto for, he led them to ONE winning season and no one was pushing to team up with Bosh in Toronto. They all viewed him as a sidekick. That’s why I’m saying him and Randle aren’t much different aside from Randle breaking his leg and missing his rookie season and then the Lakers making all those crazy moves stunting Randles growth. Where Toronto gave the keys to Bosh year 2 pretty much. If you swapped Randle in Bosh’s place in Toronto the outcome would probably be pretty similar.

Is it 8pm lol, sorry for derailing this thread. We need unity tonight, ready for us to go over .500

I don’t like comparing stats from different time periods. The pace and shot clock rules leading to extra possessions changes everything.

Back
Top Bottom