Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

I’ll never understand why some of y’all start seething and get so hurt over just reading the kids name :lol:

The way y’all **** on Frank you’d think he was the number one overall pick and touted as the next LeBron
I never seen so many Frank haters outside of NT ....

The majority of the Knicks fan I encounter or personally know, like Frank and want him to be serviceable. You guys downright hate him.

Dude will never be nothing more than a nice defensive guard who can sometimes hit a open jumper.
Having a guard who can hit open shots and defend at a high level on the floor when we’re constantly getting cooked by opponents guards??

Man what a concept

Having a guard who can hit open shots and defend at a high level on the floor when we’re constantly getting cooked by opponents guards??

Man what a concept
The key word here is sometimes

He's not consistent enough with the jumpshot or a good enough defender to take minutes from any of the other guards on the team

Defenders don't have to respect ANYTHING in Frank's offensive game

He's damn sure not good enough of a defender to ignore his offensive ineptitude like a Tony Allen or even good enough as Lu Dort from OKC

Your very irrational when it comes to Frank.

Outside of tiny stretches of good play here and there he sucks.

You understand?

He sucks

The reason why some of us don’t like Frank is. Have you ever gone to a game in High School and you have them Obnoxious parents that are extra loud hyping up their kid like he’s a Star (and he’s no where close) and should be on the court all the time and if their teams loses it’s because their son didn’t get enough playing time and they are always blaming the coach and other players that are clearly better than their son for losing, so you automatically don’t like that player because his parents are so obnoxious? That’s the case with Frank. His supporters/Fans are crazy obnoxious and pull out all this nonsense on why he should play more and why it’s everyone else’s fault when we lose.

And also Frank fans act like he’s the last defensive messiah and his defense can’t be replaced.
He's not even consistent enough on that end to warrant consistent minutes.

We call Bullock and Burks scrubs but they have shown time and time again that they can defend on a good level and at any moment explode for 5 or 6 threes dropping 20+ points

Multiple times

**** outta here with this Frank bull****

He's a bum :lol:

Your very irrational when it comes to Frank.

Man what? :lol:

Not like we have 3+ years of statistical evidence that shows he’s a positive on the floor or anything we just gon ignore that

So do me a solid and find me my last irrational take about Frank. Or from anyone else in here that’s supported Frank. Should be pretty easy since y’all seem to insist I don’t shut up with the irrational takes on the kid

Here come the crazy Frank fans right on cue with the plus/minus positive ****. Never fails. But they will refuse to admit what happened last game and blame everyone else.

Here come the crazy Frank fans right on cue with the plus/minus positive ****. Never fails. But they will refuse to admit what happened last game and blame everyone else.
You’re literally the one that brought up +/-
No one else

Off one game no less

Go back to bed

If Randle is going to be a long time Knick, Obi should be in any and every package .... would hate to see the kid not have a fair chance ...

As much **** as people give Frank and Knox , facts are they have never been given a fair shot under a competent coach.

By the eay, either the Cavs are delusional or ya dudes tripping talking about our guys having no value.

Screenshot_20210304-123118_Google.jpg

🤣🤣

You ducked my question about bringing up my irrational Frank takes but keep insisting I have them :lol:

okay man you right
you got it
What was your question?

Sorry I don't care enough to find it

Oh look Frankie baby is hurt again

Not gonna have the opportunity to see him drop 20 or dish out 10 dimes tonight.

Back
Top Bottom