Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Quickley shoulda been on that list but he wasn’t a big enough name or get drafted high coming into the season

Some players get those achievements written into their contracts for more money, so I’m sure that’s a reason for including it.
True ....

With that said, Thibs should be playing IQ a but more considering his #s and contention for ROY.

I legit thought he had a chance, but right now the Media has Melo by a landslide.

Y’all seen the list right? Of old big men that got drafted. They all busts. Add Obi to that list. There’s a reason no one ever drafts a 22 year old big in the top 10 anymore.

Like I said, he’s Jerome Williams aka The Junkyard Dog 2.0.

Y’all seen the list right? Of old big men that got drafted. They all busts. Add Obi to that list. There’s a reason no one ever drafts a 22 year old big in the top 10 anymore.

Like I said, he’s Jerome Williams aka The Junkyard Dog 2.0.
I don’t think he’s gonna be a star. But for the amount of capes that flown for Frank for years, ya at least gotta let him rock for this season and a summer league. :lol:

Dude is confused man ....

I said we should of have drafted TH and he said naw Im good we got IQ, yet he complains about Obi.

So what you want man?

I'm convinced that Randle was on a short short leash to start the season...
My point to that was if we drafted Haliburton we def weren’t drafting Quickley (who I’d rather have)

Quickley gonna end up being the better player of the two imo and Obi is just a bonus bag of chips we can trade down the road

My point to that was if we drafted Haliburton we def weren’t drafting Quickley (who I’d rather have)

Quickley gonna end up being the better player of the two imo and Obi is just a bonus bag of chips we can trade down the road
I know what you're saying, but I don't know if the Knicks would of have passed. There nothing really after him.

I mean even after Obi, lots of people were calling for Coles, Haliburton and Vessel ...

I don't think Obi was bad at 8, but I don't think he's in the ideal situation. Heck, look at IQ, dude be lighting it up and dude has been benched inexplicably at times.

Also, just wanted to know an honest answer. What would you have done at 8th? Not with the knowledge you have now ....

And also with what you know now ..

I know what you're saying, but I don't know if the Knicks would of have passed. There nothing really after him.

I mean even after Obi, lots of people were calling for Coles, Haliburton and Vessel ...

I don't think Obi was bad at 8, but I don't think he's in the ideal situation. Heck, look at IQ, dude be lighting it up and dude has been benched inexplicably at times.

Also, just wanted to know an honest answer. What would you have done at 8th? Not with the knowledge you have now ....

And also with what you know now ..
I was pretty much Lamelo or bust prior to the draft and still wish we could’ve made a move up to get him but it is what it is and glad we got IQ. Even after Ball was gone I still wanted to draft the best guard available and when we took Obi it was super puzzling

If there were to be a redraft knowing what we do now, my top 3 would be Ball, IQ and Haliburton all of which I think would be gone by the time the 8th pick came around so I got no clue :lol:

I wouldn’t redraft Obi given the chance though I know that

I was pretty much Lamelo or bust prior to the draft and still wish we could’ve made a move up to get him but it is what it is and glad we got IQ. Even after Ball was gone I still wanted to draft the best guard available and when we took Obi it was super puzzling

If there were to be a redraft knowing what we do now, my top 3 would be Ball, IQ and Haliburton all of which I think would be gone by the time the 8th pick came around so I got no clue :lol:

I wouldn’t redraft Obi given the chance though I know that
Ok, but who would you have taken at 8th?

Easy question.

Once Ball was gone, which player you wanted?

1st game I didn’t watch in a minute. I only brought up the plus minus because that’s what all Frank fans brought up to justify him on the court. He gets his start finally and puts up zero assists and couldn’t run the offense and got destroyed by a depleted Spurs team with the second worse plus minus on the team. Sooooo what is that telling you? But Obi is trash after playing sparingly in his 1st season based solely off age and not NBA experience? Cats definitely nervous. But Frank been nervous with the Ball for 4 years so the ***** with that Frank Rah Rah ****.
What do y'all not get? :lol:

Frank will never run the offense or drop dimes like JKidd.

He's not a pg.

Never.

Some ppl in here just don't like Obi on top of him being trash. So he gets no leeway or favors.

It’s sad seeing Frank get an opportunity to substantiate his position on the team and watching him fail miserably.

Dude will never be nothing more than a nice defensive guard who can sometimes hit a open jumper.

I’ll never understand why some of y’all start seething and get so hurt over just reading the kids name :lol:

The way y’all **** on Frank you’d think he was the number one overall pick and touted as the next LeBron

Back
Top Bottom