Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Thibs just wants to wins and **** who's in the way. Great strategy but sacrificing these kids mentals man.

That's why I **** with RJ / Mitch and Quickley, no matter what Thibs have done they are ready.

Aint no way you have Frank play seven minutes and just pull him to never return. I do blame Randle .... dude doesn't like Frank and was forcing and TO ****.

If Obi wasn't amd 8th and Leon be on Thibs ***, he would never see the floor. That's why he has him playing meaningless pick and rolls and subbing him right away.

Knox should be seeing the floor way more often

Especially when Burks and Bullock are building houses out there

Thibs just wants to wins and **** who's in the way. Great strategy but sacrificing these kids mentals man.

That's why I **** with RJ / Mitch and Quickley, no matter what Thibs have done they are ready.

Aint no way you have Frank play seven minutes and just pull him to never return. I do blame Randle .... dude doesn't like Frank and was forcing and TO ****.

If Obi wasn't amd 8th and Leon be on Thibs ***, he would never see the floor. That's why he has him playing meaningless pick and rolls and subbing him right away.
Im just happy Quickley is getting these 30+ minute nights. Yeah Thibs skews a bit old but when young guys prove they can do it on both ends, he’s definitely giving them burn.

it’s on Frank to get into the rotation

Cats blamed our last 4 coaches on why Frank hasn’t succeeded in this league. It’s not the players fault, it’s all his coaches over the last 4 years that don’t see his greatness.

As much hate as I give EP, there’s no doubt he’s still the Knicks best starting pg. & that’s where they ****** up at. Quick should start next game though. Can’t get off to a slow start against BK.

Thibbs got a short leash lol.

Im not capping for Frank, facts are facts man.

RJ for a stretch was benched for long perioda of time and no burn on the 4th.

Quickley was doing amazing and as soon as Rose came in, Quickley was seeing bench and coming second to Rose.

Obi, dude gets 3 minutes minutes each half.

Frank and Knox ... **** it.

Im not arguing because he is winning but if **** goes south, all these are going to be questions needing answer.

If Rose is so good, have him coming off the bench with Elf.

Let Quickley have a legitimate chance to run with the starters and go for ROY.

He did exceptionally well today, it is a talk that needs to happen.

Don’t get me wrong I’m not particularly happy about Derrick Rose getting big minutes at this point in his career.... still have a bad taste from how awful he was last time.

it's ok to talk about knicks related things in this thread
I thought this was the buffalo wings and hamburgers thread?

1615732684145.jpeg

1615732761483.png

not sure why you would think that.
it says official official ny knicks 2020 season thread right in the title

Back
Top Bottom