Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

6CE112EA-F805-43A8-8F0A-3DC23624F87A.jpeg

Yet never even seen you mention Quickley.

LMAO ....

But this wasn't even about Quickley.
I love how gullible you are bro.
A quick line and you get easily triggered!

Last edited:
With all that Cap space for next year, and seemly no game charging Superstars available , where do the Knicks go?

One thing I liked about Obi is he didn't force the game. If the shot wasn't available or defense shifted towards him he swung the ball. No forced shots or Randle 360s in quadruple teams.
If that continues we have two smart players in him and Barrett.

feeling cautiously optimistic about Thibs, ready to get burned though.

A Frank/Quickley backcourt would be good defensively.

Quickley is the modern combo guard you need on a NBA team.

Knox needs to keep the aggression up.

Robinson is wasting his potential...with his tools he should be an all-world defender and not just your standard rim protector who jumps for EVERY pump fake.

Quickly has taken Frank's spot in a matter of 30 minutes :lol: He and Elf, as back up, should be running point going forward. Frank had 3 seasons and showed nothing. I'd pack up Frank and trade for Dot. :lol:

Y’all see what some semi decent point guard play will do for a team full of young scorers who haven’t realized their potential yet? Until Obi & Knox get their handles tighter, they will have up & down performances. I group those two together cuz along with RJ, we could be set offensively with this trio. And Obi is the elder statesman.

All effing in on the Suggs train right now but down to let Quickley get more burn as the 1st guard before DSJ this year. I got no hate for the kid, but he needs a reset. He’s playing d at least.

The sooner everyone realizes Frank isn’t a playmaker, including himself, the better. Throw his *** in the corner for a catch & shoot or pump fake lob. And let him throw all his energy into guarding 1-3.

I’m down to throw Mitch in any trade scenario to get rid of Randle for some picks. Though, even before he wasn’t scratched for the game, I worried about Noel’s fragility. He will get bodied by the bigger Cs as well.

Last edited:
had a feeling quickly would be good... for him to be starter in half a season at college that got cut short and still win SEC player of the year says a lot... some people were mad at the pick calling him a second round pick... talk about eating your words lol...i like the team and wouldnt mind if they got rid of frank, dsjr, payton and randle... if anything id bench them and not give either a lot of playing time...

Also love how Quickley is always all glory to God in every interview and is also a BIG F word guy on the court too.

Not that they are mutually exclusive but u get the point 😉

had a feeling quickly would be good... for him to be starter in half a season at college that got cut short and still win SEC player of the year says a lot... some people were mad at the pick calling him a second round pick... talk about eating your words lol...i like the team and wouldnt mind if they got rid of frank, dsjr, payton and randle... if anything id bench them and not give either a lot of playing time...
Frank and DSJR are on the bench....

Anyhow I want to see some IQ/Frank back court duos. Hopefully against the cavs. I think those two would give smaller back courts fits.

Y’all see what some semi decent point guard play will do for a team full of young scorers who haven’t realized their potential yet? Until Obi & Knox get their handles tighter, they will have up & down performances. I group those two together cuz along with RJ, we could be set offensively with this trio. And Obi is the elder statesman.

All effing in on the Suggs train right now but down to let Quickley get more burn as the 1st guard before DSJ this year. I got no hate for the kid, but he needs a reset. He’s playing d at least.

The sooner everyone realizes Frank isn’t a playmaker, including himself, the better. Throw his *** in the corner for a catch & shoot or pump fake lob. And let him throw all his energy into guarding 1-3.

I’m down to throw Mitch in any trade scenario to get rid of Randle for some picks. Though, even before he wasn’t scratched for the game, I worried about Noel’s fragility. He will get bodied by the bigger Cs as well.
In before someon come with with the ...

Ground breaking discovery ....

But yeah ... i have no hate for none of our guys. However, I really dislike Randles play especially with the youth. He is stifling their progress when he wants to control the ball ...

Quickly at 1 with either Frank or DSJ is ideal.

Frank like you stated 3 and D and DSJ will thrive just as RJ Obi Knox and Mitch either from outside , pick and rolls or the spacing.

We cant get to hyped, but I have liked what I seen from Quickley.. dude is vocal, always has a good attitude and even from the bench he seems very upbeat and that translate.

DSJ as awful as he was with the rock, he surprised me with the effort in D and once Thibs transition Quickley to 1 you can see that DSJ got more comfortable.

I'd still go for

IQ
Frank/Burks/Bullock
RJ
Obi
Mitch

As my full time starters.

Besides the Knicks ...

What other teams are going to be bottom feeders this year? Lottery picks?

I like how the Knicks looked late in the game , but the Cavs did have a no name lineup out there to be fair

1.5x speed for your time.

Quickley/DSJ
RJ/Frank
Knox/Iggy
Obi/Randle
Mitch/Noel

That's everybody who needs minutes. And Burks cuz he's a shooter. Gotta keep Randle from doing his spinarooni so he can get traded. I'm not ready to call Quick the PG of the future just yet.

The way it's looking Iggy is not going to get any burn bro.

Anyhow, i haven't seen Suggs play ... i know he wasn't even consider the #1 Guard on the draft ... is he playing that good?

What if we land #1, still go with him?

Austin Rivers will definitely be starting for us once he gets right given how poor the PG play been so far

Seeing Peyton take that step back three last night had me fuming

One of these guards is gonna end up being the odd man out in the rotation and I have a feeling it’s gonna end up being Frank or DSJr

Hopefully Thibs lets the Quickley experiment ride the whole reason if his high energy play continues

Anyhow, i haven't seen Suggs play ... i know he wasn't even consider the #1 Guard on the draft ... is he playing that good?

What if we land #1, still go with him?

Yes, you go with Suggs . He isn't asked to score a lot at Gonzaga , but does some of the things that got Markel Fultz drafted high (before he forgot to play ).

Cade Cunningham reminds me of Steve Smith at Michigan State 30 years ago , should be real solid as well if he continues develop his handle and jump shot.

Back
Top Bottom