Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

I've been hearing & seeing Kidd comparisons for the kid Suggs. He's already a better shooter tho & was a 2 sport athlete in HS. From the looks of it, Cade is more scorer that makes plays & Suggs is playmaker that can score.

I feel like we are the only team that doesn’t have a player that other teams respect/take serious in terms of being able to score or create offense but I’m sure floodarea floodarea about to hit me with about 3-4 teams :lol:

There's so much uncertainty going into 20-21.

We have the highest cap space w/ Rudy G., Oladipo, Lowry being the best avail options. LoL

Suggs, probably wont be the consensus #1 but with our lock with fall of the running for him.

And dudes like Randle that no one wants in NYK.

With all this, I just dont see Leon staying put or at least forcing Thibs to play the youth.

Whether we were playing G league Cavs or not .. they played Garland/Okoro which are two of their prospects and a few others and the youth reaponded and showed they could play D.

Mitch bounced back perfectly which at least gives you hopes that he knows he is going to be held accountable and I believe the team Thibs will be good at developing these dudes.

Quote me .....

If .....

We go with the youth and keep feeding minutes to

Quickley
Frank/DSJ
RJ/Knox
Obi
Mitch

They will respect that young lineuP.

Most if not all of these kids need that positive reinforcement and constant padding on the back even when things are going bad in order to boost their confidence ....

We keep looking at our future PG and Star player all while singing shifty vets and not developing out drafts.

Kentucky be dumbing down these dudes abilities... Booker, Hero, Adebayo, etc were never expected to be what they have become or are on their eay to becoming.

For all we know .. we have our future PG or hell .. even team.

Last edited:
Although, earlier while contemplating Mitch, I kept wondering why Wooten can’t make it to the league with all his gifts.

Then I saw he was 6’8” & was even more impressed & confused. He should be able to guard 3-5 & make someone’s roster.

I know I be saying “we can’t be picky about who wants to come to the Knicks”, but I will snuff Rudy Gobert French Covid passing *** myself if he ends up in NY.

Screenshot_20201218-064415_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom