Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Like most of us knew, he wasn’t the top prospect in his HS year because of his explosiveness. It was his hard work to constantly improve. And he keeps doing it. Just need him to become a little bit better at being shifty when he’s trying to break someone down. But continue to progress on that 3!!

Like most of us knew, he wasn’t the top prospect in his HS year because of his explosiveness. It was his hard work to constantly improve. And he keeps doing it. Just need him to become a little bit better at being shifty when he’s trying to break someone down. But continue to progress on that 3!!
& he should incorporate some layup shot/pump fakes to get those taller more athletic defenders out of position.

this dude forever waiting in the background to strike when he can. ol snake in the grass ***
Waiting patiently, but I see you been keeping tabs and feelings of me bad mouthing Frank, so that leads me to believe You must want Frank to **** too. Ol Frank in the *** type clown.

RJ is "untouchable"? :lol:
Maybe not untouchable but unless its for a star, he doesn't need to be moved anywhere. He's developing real well as a player. Of course that can change with time and once we learn what his limitations are as a player.

I think at best he might end up as a second option type. If he reaches that I wouldn't be surprised because he's a very hard worker...but if we do get the opportunity to get someone better you can still cash in.

Nah because you think your takes on players are gospel and then Don Flamingo comes in **** riding

**** riding is agreeing with someone YOU don't agree with
someone's feeling left out...
louis xmas.gif

you get the cornball award today, bro
for real. your takes been trash since i started noticing

Someone gotta take dudes phone away man :rofl:

He bored like KD tryna pick fights in here for no reason

Back
Top Bottom