Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

My takes been trash but I was one of the few who wanted Randle to stay and you one of the few who still holding out hope for Frank.
Not for nothing ..... I would use caution signing Randle to a max deal. I think he has done a major leap, but is very evident dude turns to poop when flustered and likes to have the spotlight on him which tend to cause a lot of bad decisions in close and last minutes of games.

He is not a #1 in my eyes ... more like a solid 2 ... i mean you wouldn't build a team around Sabonis or would you?

So yeah ....

randle can easily command near 30 mill per year.
the knicks would be incredibly incompetent to pass on the opportunity to resign
the team's missing a #1. like a chris paul type player who can do anything well, but be a floor general most of all

randle is trying to do too much because we lack the personnel who can fit that role

Not for nothing ..... I would use caution signing Randle to a max deal. I think he has done a major leap, but is very evident dude turns to poop when flustered and likes to have the spotlight on him which tend to cause a lot of bad decisions in close and last minutes of games.

He is not a #1 in my eyes ... more like a solid 2 ... i mean you wouldn't build a team around Sabonis or would you?

So yeah ....
Def agree Randle can’t be your number 1 on a championship team, but he is going to get a Max offer, lesser players have gotten Max contracts. We just need that lead guard that can reel him in, like a Chris Paul type that’s vocal and controls the game through his vision.

randle can easily command near 30 mill per year.
the knicks would be incredibly incompetent to pass on the opportunity to resign
the team's missing a #1. like a chris paul type player who can do anything well, but be a floor general most of all

randle is trying to do too much because we lack the personnel who can fit that role
Let me further elaborate .....

If we can lock a true number 1 you ain't winning with Randle ... thats money down the drain and you definitely aint developing youngings either which is a waste of a pick ...

i did mean it as a joke which makes his cornball tirade even more hilarious and plain ol dumb :lol:
But we ain’t never joked before and I never knew that you secretly were getting offended by me. Didn’t know Portland was going to make you that soft that quick. And me and floodarea floodarea been going at it for years and caught me off guard when you decided to comment.

But we ain’t never joked before and I never knew that you secretly were getting offended by me. Didn’t know Portland was going to make you that soft that quick.
I think you're bring literal my dude...

He basically meant you're always in the cuts when floodarea makes a statement ...

i understand what you mean. randle has been playing really well, but he's also been eating into other developing players' growth potential. rj had a few less than great games before last night and a large part of it was due to randle trying to be everything, which overshadowed rjs play and confidence

But we ain’t never joked before and I never knew that you secretly were getting offended by me. Didn’t know Portland was going to make you that soft that quick.

you don't offend me. i just said your takes are trash.
but you seriously gotta stop the back and forth **** doofus

I think you're bring literal my dude...

He basically meant you're always in the cuts when floodarea makes a statement ...
I do be waiting for flood just off of our previous arguments but no malice intended but don ramon don ramon caught me off guard and I know words don’t mean a lot to most people but growing up those words were meant to have an outcome when said.

Back
Top Bottom