Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Man the things I would do for the knicks to sneak into a 4/5...

Half my energy goes into rooting for the knicks, the other half rooting against the mavs, hawks, and celts

Next 2 games are huge for us. Hornets and hawks back to back nights. We're chasing the hawks in the standings and hornets are only a few games back so we def gotta take care of business. Pushing the win streak to 8 would be tremendous

Most fun I've had watching this team in years. I would have smashed something in my house if we lost that game yesterday. Up 13 and then up 2 in less than 3 minutes. Disgusting.

I want that 4th or 5th seed bad. Team better tighten up and get it.

If the Knicks get the 4th-5th seed, we can legitimately make the 2nd round.

That says a lot, considering we got knocked out the 2nd round the year we won 60 games :smh:

got ‘em sending friendly fire :lol:

The end result of this 4th quarter blunder................
SVG: Ok Lonzo, you're benched for overtime

*Lonzo proceeds to go to team bench*

*SVG stops Lonzo from heading towards Pelicans' bench*

SVG: Nah Zo, you can't sit here fam *points away*

1618844629204.png

No clue. We all saw signs of issues with Elfrid and some other players on the floor...guess there might be something to the theory.

Either way I don’t like it. Hope it doesn’t become a bigger issue.

Well when you miss about 3 bunnies and allow Bledsoe to go off you should be happy to be in the nba ... I think thibs know rose should be starting but it’s best to have him on the second unit episodically when randle is on the bench ... so they play Payton early when they could use up his minutes and he isn’t asked to do much

Back
Top Bottom