Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

The end result of this 4th quarter blunder................
SVG: Ok Lonzo, you're benched for overtime

*Lonzo proceeds to go to team bench*

*SVG stops Lonzo from heading towards Pelicans' bench*

SVG: Nah Zo, you can't sit here fam *points away*

1618844629204.png
He got great seats at the garden.

For all the college cats, what’s the PG situation looking like in our range with the Dallas pick and our pick.

For all the college cats, what’s the PG situation looking like in our range with the Dallas pick and our pick.

Not great IMO. Draft seems pretty top heavy with a lot of crazy good talent available in the top 10 and then who knows after that.

Who knows who'll be around next year on this squad, but I think Knicks should just go with the "best available" strategy and fill in any needs with some value in free agency,. Thibs can milk his dogs and we're in a good place to hoard some top talent + use for trade fodder

On top of that....heard the front office wants Schroeder.....:pimp:

I'd bring Melo in next year if he was down. Dude has dropped 20+ off the bench many times this season. I'd gladly take him for the low and let him retire a knick and we clearly need depth in terms of bench perimeter shooting.

we either blowing this team out or Knick killer Devonte Graham dropping 40 on us

gotta take care of business

aye what just happened? when did this team become a three point shooting team holy ****

confidence on 11

Back
Top Bottom