Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Time to put Harper Knox Iggy Powell and whomever and let them run it.

Everytime i hear

Payton
Rivers
MGK

My ears bleed bro ... i get they are great two way players the rest of the league didn't want but still.

You know Knox is going to be mad geeked tonight in Fortnite.

You guys seen me ... Im about to sweat here too.

Knox Curry out here with the deep stroke word to Wesley Pipes
1608344510037.gif

I don’t think we’re using Obi right. Only thing I like from him so far is his quick passing, especially at the baseline. Maybe he’ll get better when he gets stronger, but my super low expectations remain.

Obi spent an entire possession on the left side of the court with his hand up lol. Cmon bruh. I know you're a rookie but keep moving and use your athleticism to get an easy basket.

Cant wait to see Payton probe and probe to try and get an assist.

This is why all the politics , the “ gotta earn it “ stuff is such complete bull and useless semantics.

if you are truly basing your rotation off production, these dudes deserve all the minutes

but of course

payton will start. Dsjr his backup
Burks and bullock/frank will play the off guard
Nerlens will start
Randle will be given a bigger role

its just BS the coach talk. These young guys come o it and play fast n cohesively. But guaranteed aint no way Quickley starts even though its quite apparent hes the only dynamic guard we have on the roster.

great W , but miss me with the progressive speeches. Coaches in this league minus a few dont have the balls/cache/pedigree to put veterans on the bench.

Obi keeps trying to drive baseline and almost gets forced out of bounds every time. Unless he improves his first step burst he needs to chill off that move.

Can this Knox please show up in the regular season, this is the guy I thought he could be after that first preseason run.

Back
Top Bottom