Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Knowing that having all this bottom of the bench Vets will take away the youth.

If they were at least decent and couldnmake enough plays to help the Knicks win, butbthey wack and aren't going to affect the outcome of a game in most of the cases.

Peyton, Frank and DSJr shouldn’t suit up again

they all trash really... i had hope for dsjr but nah go sit down son lol... add randle to this list too... they just playing him because they feel obligated and would feel dumb not too with that crazy contract even though its only for this year and can opt out next year for 4 million

Randle is a flawed player but you can’t put him in the same breath as those other three... he’s not a straight bust, just not a difference maker.

Knox had me hype af jumping off my couch yelling

PRAYING he carries it into the regular season

Quickley showed out huge, couldn’t have asked for more. Needs heavy minutes regardless of who’s healthy

RJ playing like a grown man out there and hitting his FTs :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Don’t know why Obi looks so stiff and uncomfortable out there but I ain’t gonna crucify him yet

Obi just putting too much pressure on himself. When he makes quick decisions he's successful when he starts thinking too much he doesn't play well

obi is good... he shows flashes just not confident yet...he might be one of those guys that needs time to develop kinda like knox.... i could be wrong and he plays lights out this year who knows... but i have confidence in him

Get him the ball in the paint. Right now theyre forcing too much pick and pops/rolls to the rim for an alley oop that’s not there for Obi.

He needs to play inside out.

Guys have we figured out the story with those practice shorts?
Seems like most teams have their own versions. Suns pair is fire too.

0DE4A3B0-97FD-48BF-B8AB-245BF5B730EE.jpeg

Called mitch special and dudes in here so short sighted they tried to belittle it

an athlete like that with his prowess dont come around too often , let alone in the second round to the knicks. Im convinced most ppl are just fans of their opinion and not of the team. Like yall would rather say knicks win 9 games all year and be right then the actual team having success.

how are people so tribal smh. its me and mine vs you and yours always. Even within the tribe

Suggs is so smooth man. I would kill for him on this roster next year.

Couldn’t agree more with you! He’s got a feel for the game and vision. Doesn’t get sped up either. If we could somehow get a second lottery picks next year.....

JS”

Mitch has generational talent as a defensive big man. Most rim protectors can't hang with guards out on the perimeter like he can. He just has to harness it, those stupid fouls and constantly jumping at every pump fake are what's going to continue to hold him back. I'm still real high on him but he's gotta start investing in the thinking side of the game.

Everyone knows Mitch has generational talent. His major weakness is clear as day. Until he gets smarter and more consistent without fouling, it’s just wasted talent.

Really like what I saw from him the last 2 games. Hope he can build on that.

I am NOT drinking the kool-aid.

One good preseason game out of 4, against the likes of Dean Wade and Thin Maker. He BETTER have had a decent game.

I saw a lot plays where he got away with the same stupid stuff he gets called for.

Had he did this against Drummond, who just killed him the previous game, I would be a little more optimistic.

Back
Top Bottom