Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

I ain't gonna front. I wanted the nets to win to make the bucks record worse.

We would have 36 wins
And bucks 39 wins.
But I realized that the Freak came back

I'll take this W.
Was hoping LeBron was still out by time we went up against the Lakers. Gonna be a tough stretch but hopefully this game gives us steam into the rest of the road trip.

Who you guys would prefer the most to match up with in the playoffs?
Atlanta first , Boston second and Miami last .... I think the knicks could beat all 3 but Miami would be harder .... they seem to have the knicks number

We always talk about how the ref and people don't give the Knicks or Julius any respect ....

Whh should them when some of their fans don't give them any either.

Julius although to me is a #2 he is playing like a legit #1 and RJ like a good #2. No matter who we face, is not going to be easy for them.

The wild cards are Rose, IQ, and D. If any 2 of these show up along with Randle and RJ teams are in for a long night.

Said it before the game, Knick are different this year. They are taking care of business and the 10.5 would b covered.

i think obi is getting it together. he's more confident and played well on defense and working the boards. thibs allowed him to play much more, which is a great sign

IQ is nba ready. he's a killer. he'll only get better

So relieved that he's getting it together sooner than later. Thibs states he's starting to rest Randle more because of Obi's performances lately

We drafted Obi because Leon Rose's son is a part of Obi's agent team. The same agency that Leon himself used to be president of. At least that's the reason some people been spreading since draft day.

I hope Obi lands somewhere he can get 20+ min every night. For his career sake, I think he asks for a trade soon.

Is there a time when Obi and RJ develop their shots/game enough to slide down and this be the lineup?
PF Julius
SF Obi
SG RJ

I don’t like how Obi has position sometimes and he doesn’t get the ball in the post. He dominated the post in college, quick enough to get to the basket within 5-10 feet. Seems like team rather him be a rim runner and spot shooter.

Also Rose is literally the only player that looks for him. He needs to get better at rolling at the right angles.

this talk about Obi getting better is getting way overblown

he’s shown some flashes more consistently sure but don’t start talking like he turned the corner or put the pieces together all of a sudden

he still a bust

Last edited:
this talk about Obi getting better is getting way overblown

he’s shown some flashes more consistently sure but don’t start talking like he turned the corner or put all the pieces together ball of a sudden

he still a bust

Won’t call him a bust, but dude talking like son is absolutely dominating b/c he’s beginning to look like he knows what’s going on :lol:

Just need Obi to be prime Stromile Swift and not prime Jamario moon. Nah but for real, he about to be our Shawn Marion.

Wait wait wait, y’all got me ****** up. In no way shape or form am I suggesting that Obadiah is bossing up this season & therefore has the clout to demand anything.

Obi was insurance for Randle. Y’all ain’t believe in him like that & son showed out in college all the way to a lotto pick. I didn’t say the request would come now, but it’s gonna come. Y’all be so short minded, it’s hilarious. He’ll be out of the rookie contract when he’s 26/27 & probably wants to maximize his potential before then so he can get the most out of his next contract 🤷🏾‍♂️. Year 3, top 10 pick getting 12 min a game. You probably feel you could get more somewhere else with more pt. Business decisions must be made.

It’s either that or he doesn’t develop any further, Thibbs benches him & dudes will be ambivalent to what he could land you in a package deal.

Scumbags. The lot of you.

DSJ was no boss, fell out of the rotation & basically demanded his trade.

Wait wait wait, y’all got me ****ed up. In no way shape or form am I suggesting that Obadiah is bossing up this season & therefore has the clout to demand anything.

Obi was insurance for Randle. Y’all ain’t believe in him like that & son showed out in college all the way to a lotto pick. I didn’t say the request would come now, but it’s gonna come. Y’all be so short minded, it’s hilarious. He’ll be out of the rookie contract when he’s 26/27 & probably wants to maximize his potential before then so he can get the most out of his next contract 🤷🏾‍♂️. Year 3, top 10 pick getting 12 min a game. You probably feel you could get more somewhere else with more pt. Business decisions must be made.

It’s either that or he doesn’t develop any further, Thibbs benches him & dudes will be ambivalent to what he could land you in a package deal.

Scumbags. The lot of you.

DSJ was no boss, fell out of the rotation & basically demanded his trade.
DSJr didn't demand a trade, he asked to be sent down to the G league.

The Knicks did right by trading him and getting DRose.

Year 1 Thibs is getting his feet wet and changing the mentality of all the Knicks. Im confident next year Obi will have a much bigger role ...

Leon is not wasting a pick and conversations will be had, if they don’t see Obi in their long term plans ... they will move Obi themselves, but I highly doubt Leons 1st pick is going to be let go.

Back
Top Bottom