Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

the #1 priority next season is getting a guard who can create his own shot. Whether it's through the draft, free agency, trade, etc I don't give a damn. We have way too many close games that result in an L because nobody can create a shot and if Randle gets the ball he gets quadruple teamed

The only silver lining is that we're 3 way tied with the Heat and Hawks. If we win out, Hawks win out, and Heat lose 1 of their final 3 we still finish 4th. The Heat have to play the 76ers and bucks back to back so we just gotta take care of business.

Not ah fan of iso randle .... when the ball is moving the team plays so much better ....... team showed grit but these are the games they have to win .... I figured after the randle three and the rose steal the game they would close it

I'll take a W over any other stat any day of the week but props to Randle on tonight. His game was a huge reason for optimism for Knicks fans going into the playoffs and next season. He went toe to toe with one of the top 2 way forwards in the game and went 31/8/5 and Davis finished at 20/6/4

Would have signed up for 3-3, but Who thought a 3-3 road trip would be disappointing; should been 5-1 or 4-2; Lakers and Phx should have been wins esp while leading in the 3rd and 4th q

was convinced we were going 2-4 on this trip

some tough losses but i’ll take it

next three should be easy especially if IQ and Burks are back

Not having IQ tonight was huge. They struggled to guard Rose and if IQ played at the same time they would've put up major points on a night where the offense stalled

One last thing about this game the way how thibs has rose minutes distributed doesn’t work well if the game goes to overtime .... yes he can do it but playing the last 5 minutes in the third ... then the entire 4th quarter .... than the 5 minutes in overtime might be a bit much ....

But get home and take care of business

Back
Top Bottom