Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

We've done our part so far. I don't think anyone had us beating the Lakers a week ago, but I'd say we're on track. Philly resting half the team and giving Miami the win last night was kinda messed up. Seems like Philly loves to screw over NY teams with playoff implications :lol:

We have Charlotte and Boston next
Miami has Milwaukee and Detroit
Atlanta has the Rockets

Looks like we need to win the next 2 games and Miami has to lose one of the next 2 games. We may very well end up with the 6th.

Heat Knicks series would bring it back to the 90s. Theyre gonna go at it.

Just gotta avoid the Bucks man, even though Thibs can out coach Bud, Giannis would lock up Randle and he’d be forcing too much.

Bout to watch

Son Ash might be the baddest out

spittin

CAE53D7D-3184-453F-A9B0-6C96E6F44D25.jpeg
F2741373-71F6-4B33-939A-1988737C2A9C.jpeg

4th yr RJ gonna be scratching 25ppg with this type of production from the three. Still figuring out where his athleticism needs to meet craftiness right now, son will get better finishes against bigger players by then. Anyone his height or below is generally food tho so I like him at the 2. Yall slandered the shooting touch & son came back with the touch I thought Knox should/could have.

Knox & Frank will hopefully flourish somewhere else next season.

RJ needs to work on midrange and a floater. A floater would alleviate the way he sort of sets up his steps for a layup. Because yea, the way he sets up his gather steps makes him food.

But that video that his shooting coach posted and talked about what they’ll work on this off season makes a lot of sense. Needs to work on his craftiness to breakdown and setup his defender for a blow by and a floater. He’s not explosive but you don’t need to be explosive. You just need to know how to make someone look bad.

That's why the James Harden comparisons weren't fair to RJ at all. Harden is a crafty mf'er and has the ball on a string. RJ been running through defenders since high school, he's just now realizing he can't do that to everyone.

He'll get it together with time.

so as i understand it, the knicks have to win all three last games plus the bucks need to beat miami later tonight for the knicks to get the 4th

it was all so simple a few days ago

RJ isn’t an explosive driver and I’m not sure you can really teach that. But he is an explosive finisher and that’s a great skill.

Back
Top Bottom