Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

- Criticism from the fans
- D-Rose acquisition
- Quickley cutting into his playing time as a rookie

All of those gotta be factors his Payton's attitude. That random burner account early in the season had to be him or a family member at the very least.

That’s why earlier, I said he was being a pro. I think he was still seeing 20+ min at that point & still giving effort. But that professionalism has deteriorated. Thibbs has done all he can to protect him by saying the right things. And Thibbs doesn’t have to lie neither. EP needs to start because Knicks have no other choice.

Rose needs to finish the games & he can’t play Thibbs starter minutes. Quick is too young & not a point guard. Burks, I guess can fill in, but he’s that spark. No one on the bench is as reliable, except Rose. Frank is Frank.

EP needs to fix that j. He coulda been the guy in NY.

His free throw percentage jumped to 75% this year too. Don’t underestimate the relevance of that number too.
He's a hard worker so I expect other aspects of his game to get better, a combination of mid range moves will catapult his scoring in my opinion.

Celtics got rocked this year by all the injuries. But I'd trade Randle for Kemba :emoji_eyes:
Cue the 50 disappointment .gif

Wow. Where the **** did this come from? THEEE Kemba Walker from the Boston Celtics? Trade a player getting better, nvm your current centerpiece, for THEEE Kemba Walker from the Boston Celtics? Trade away a guy who missed 1 game playing under Thibbs for THEEE Kemba Walker from the Boston Celtics? Trade away the MIP for THEEE Kemba Walker from the Boston Celtics?

🥴 😂

Cue the 50 disappointment .gif

Wow. Where the **** did this come from? THEEE Kemba Walker from the Boston Celtics? Trade a player getting better, nvm your current centerpiece, for THEEE Kemba Walker from the Boston Celtics? Trade away a guy who missed 1 game playing under Thibbs for THEEE Kemba Walker from the Boston Celtics? Trade away the MIP for THEEE Kemba Walker from the Boston Celtics?

🥴 😂

I'm not a buyer of what Randle is selling me 🤷‍♂️

I knew the tickets were gonna be expensive but dam

They haven't sold any tickets yet, officially. The only people selling on the secondary market are season ticket holders that know their tickets are guaranteed.

Does anyone have a season ticket plan in here? I wonder when they're gonna drop them. They are probably outlining the arena right now, since there will be vaccinated sections and whatnot.

RJ Barrett officially finished the season a 40% 3pt shooter on almost 4.5 attempts per game

a higher percentage than:
Trae Young
Luka Doncic
Damian Lillard
Chris Paul
James Harden
Kawhi Leonard

to name a few
Did he start shooting with his right hand or something this season :lol: RJ won me over in year 2. Bout time we got a young player with some damn bass in his voice .

Back
Top Bottom