Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Well - the IQ experiment was looking like it was paying some sort of dividend.

pace of game definitly was a bit different.

we didnt know what he would do, which kept me on my heels .But he looked aggressive and looked to attack the defense. Get well soon

Y’all gotta chill with the EP slander. Yea, he got a broke jumper, but he’s still a very solid point guard otherwise when he doesn’t have his Randle goggles on. He’s better off the bench on a contender. I agree wholeheartedly with Thibbs philosophy of not starting rookies immediately. Everything earned.
***** bro ....

Gotta earn your keep.

When a player is better ... he is better. That alone makes him earn it.

Payton is wack .... or are you not watching .....

Thibs mad??? No way .... what you expect when you play Payton almost an entire QTR!

Then brings Burk like he a PG.

Give the ******* ball to Frank but I get it ... so put in Harper bro.

Obi has no clue what he’s doing out there

He looks like he’s panicking anytime he gets the ball

i still dont understand the point in signing payton... they shoulda just waived him instead of kidd gilchrist... you still got other pg's on the team you can play instead of payton like dsjr, frank, rivers and quickley

i still dont understand the point in signing payton... they shoulda just waived him instead of kidd gilchrist... you still got other pg's on the team you can play instead of payton like dsjr, frank, rivers and quickley

Scott Perry is still our GM, even with Leon Rose as Knicks Pres. of Operations........that is all you need to know

**** that ... they should of just waive both of them scrubs bro.

I just tuned in.

What was the starting 5? What that rotation looking like? :nerd:

Payton is still our trash starting PG (and one of the BIG REASONS we are losing)...........Quickley is our ACE PG in the rotation, but he is out for the rest of the 2nd half due to a hip contusion he got from a collision with Myles Turner in the 2nd quarter.

Thibs has exiled both DSJ and Frank to the bench........no appearance at all

Edit: Frank has made his appearance in the 4th quarter

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom