Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

I can’t imagine Frank or DSJr have been practicing so bad that it doesn’t warrant playing either of them when you’re already down a pg

Seems like a bonehead decision from Thibs to me

edit: Frank finally in so cool

I'm loss on this Burkes cat. Its like the first time I'm seeing him.

Same as the old Burke just not light skin?

Terrible body language, stupid decisions, back to being the Knicks. It was fun y'all.

Alright Frank if you dont want to be a PG get the **** out the game bro.

Go witb Harper.
It's 4 on 5 with him on offense, other teams don't even guard him. And McConnell is beating him on and off the ball so he's almost completely useless. Rivers shuld be getting all of the non-quickly PG minutes when he's back

It's 4 on 5 with him on offense, other teams don't even guard him. And McConnell is beating him on and off the ball so he's almost completely useless. Rivers shuld be getting all of the non-quickly PG minutes when he's back
Rather see Harper ...

It's hard to come in the game after sitting for 3 qtrs and expect to produce.

Still, at this point I feel like Harper would be much more aggressive.

well i guess its back to team tank... dont know why i even bother wearing this rj jersey to support the team as if a win was expected lmao

Yeah bro ... Frank time is pretty much coming to an end in NYK. All his supporters will fall in love w/ Quickley.

******* Payton trash Bro.

Quickley /Harper Should be starting and backup.

Mood

CFBEF55C-299B-4EE4-8D0A-D19EB653FC20.jpeg

Yeah bro ... Frank time is pretty much coming to an end in NYK. All his supporters will fall in love w/ Quickley.

****ing Payton trash Bro.

Quickley /Harper Should be starting and backup.

it was pretty obvious the team gave up on him and dsjr by not offering either an extension... i hope both walk this coming up 2021 summer

Back
Top Bottom