Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

**** what you heard. Even the kids in NYC know it's Knicks > Nets

352C9F1F-1272-4361-80DE-49A5EF6E11D9.jpeg

Knicks are built for playoff success having defense as the calling card. The shooting may slump at the worst times but the defense is simply effort & communication at this point.

I pray for all these guys’ health this post-season & beyond. Feels good just to be here.

I expect Thibbs to really be aggressive in the next season or two to get that superstar young/prime pg in a bad situation. He’ll want to make sure Rose/Taj have a legit shot while they’re still producing.

Can’t wait to see if my voodoo is working.

If we can manage to sign or draft a solid playmaker, whether it's SG or PG, this team can win 50-55 games next season. Not many teams that are great defensively and the ones that are and have backcourt playmakers are Lakers, Jazz and Clippers, all top tier teams.

^ if we can somehow land both powell and lonzo that would be dope.... but id be happy with one of them

Powell would be a great pickup. 20ppg player and 40% from 3 and a solid defender. Alongside RJ that backcourt would be nice if Quickley can continue to develop

If we can manage to sign or draft a solid playmaker, whether it's SG or PG, this team can win 50-55 games next season. Not many teams that are great defensively and the ones that are and have backcourt playmakers are Lakers, Jazz and Clippers, all top tier teams.

w/ .569 winning percentage, prorated to win 47 games in a 82 game season (we didn’t play a lot vs the Atlantic in which we struggled) 50 games wouldn’t be out of the question if we progress more next year

Lol I actually do have a bunch. Not selling them though.

Im tryna go to game 2 but my friends who are die hards are being broke boys. Not tryna go with someone who’s a casual either.
nyrican23 nyrican23 👀

Yeah ... dude tripping wanting 4 😏

Im watching in comfort ....

How many tix you got? Tomorrow?

I would go with you but not trying to hear all that negative stuff from you all night long.

Man I knew Obi was a bust.
Man RJ broke jumper.
Here we go, i knew this shiy was going to happen.
Man Randle ISO ...

teasing .. but yiu be on that some/most times man.

They played clips from the Boston series on the radio yesterday. Man, so much energy and excitement. I remember we were killing Boston and then that ****in elbow. I’m still haunted by that Indians series.

I wasn’t one for Westbrook trade but I wonder how we’d be if we got him for scraps.

How good of a defender is Dinwiddie

Back
Top Bottom