Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

That’s crazy. It’s not like theyre playing the Bobcats or the Pacers. They have hometown kid Kemba, Tatum. Still can’t sell out? Sad.

Nets literally PAYING people to buy playoff tickets while we sold out in like 20 minutes :rofl:

E12SsPwWEAY2xj3

nets are a pathetic *** franchise

another pathetic *** franchise would be the hawks.
see nate mcmillan getting fined for claiming the NBA has a bias in favor of the knicks being in the playoffs due to their large fanbase?

apparently there wasn't enough evidence out there that the knicks swept the hawks this regular season and got into the playoffs ending up with a higher seed

It's funny because people outside of NY really think Knicks fans are haters when we say nobody in NYC gives a **** about the Nets. But the reality of the matter is, nobody in NYC gives a **** about the Nets.

I have lived 33 years, all in NYC (yes I'm washed) and I've met MAYBE 3-5 Nets fans. If they're not Knicks fans they're Lakers (bc of Kobe) Bron fans (just root for whatever team he's on) or Bulls fans (bc they grew up watching Jordan.) We don't say it because we're haters. We say it bc it's true.

It's funny because people outside of NY really think Knicks fans are haters when we say nobody in NYC gives a **** about the Nets. But the reality of the matter is, nobody in NYC gives a **** about the Nets.

I have lived 33 years, all in NYC (yes I'm washed) and I've met MAYBE 3-5 Nets fans. If they're not Knicks fans they're Lakers (bc of Kobe) Bron fans (just root for whatever team he's on) or Bulls fans (bc they grew up watching Jordan.) We don't say it because we're haters. We say it bc it's true.
I see nets fans but it’s mostly women and younger people who ain’t paying to watch sports just yet and the new hipsters that moved from other places who now live in Brooklyn ...... I live in Brooklyn ..., women much rather go to events at the Barclays since it’s perceived as the in thing

Back
Top Bottom