Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Honestly, when Burks was out I was like ‘yeah maybe we just need to lock in Reggie, Nerlins and Rose, then Burks came back and carried the team to a bunch of wins.

it really feels like just the perfect combination of things that is working perfectly right now. I fear what losing or changing one of the pieces could do to team chemistry, but then again they’ve had great chemistry regardless of who’s been available all year.

1621610060244.gif

Last edited:
I didn't see it posted in the thread, but Nate McMillan really said the Knicks are gonna get favorable calls against the Hawks because the league wants the Knicks in the playoffs? :lol: This guy clearly watched 0 Knicks games
Screenshot_20210520-193747_Chrome.jpg

But a lot of you clowns laughed when I said this.

A lot of you clowns said, big markets are a thing of the past.

A lot of you clowns said, the league is just fine without the Knicks.

A lot of you clowns claim the Knicks but always slurping your favorite players and only claim Knicks when they are iight.

It's cool though ... everyone knows the facts, your favorite bea has said it and now everyone talking about them.

Cant make this up!
new_york_knicks_1996-present_a-.png
Naw ... i brought it up .... the slurping NT Boys on the NBA thread were like crickets.

The Nate talk is accurate ..... and it’s good to help boost his team.....ain’t nothing wrong with what he said...

if the Knicks ever win the chip.....😂😂😂

Told y’all the Hawks were nervous, what Nate McMillan said just guaranteed it. Man is scared out of his mind.

Like I told my boy who sent that to me earlier:

These Journalists be writing anything man. And even if it were true, now what?

All these writers want is for us to share these no stories amongst ourselves.

Gotta start ignoring these grifters. Make them do their jobs and write a story about something tangible.

Like I told my boy who sent that to me earlier:

These Journalists be writing anything man. And even if it were true, now what?

All these writers want is for us to share these no stories amongst ourselves.

Gotta start ignoring these grifters. Make them do their jobs and write a story about something tangible.
so long as we don’t click that link, they ain’t getting a dime from us :smokin

Anybody got a plug on vaccine cards? Lol I have 4 tix to game 1 and struggling to to get proof so I can go

Back
Top Bottom