Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Knox came in swole af last year and he was trasher than ever. In for skinny Knox.

Dont care for Buddy Hield, but Randle gotta go.

According to 2K, Obi is our best 3pt shooter now

celtics.gif

Little ceasers is not good but better than some frozen.

For frozen i Love the jenos crisp n tasty but i always add more cheese and toppings in the cooking process. Also digiorno is good but too much bread sometimes i prefer a thinner one. Costco got the best Frozen ones though i believe theyre called sabatossos

Little ceasers is not good but better than some frozen.

For frozen i Love the jenos crisp n tasty but i always add more cheese and toppings in the cooking process. Also digiorno is good but too much bread sometimes i prefer a thinner one. Costco got the best Frozen ones though i believe theyre called sabatossos
I’ll go with the Classic Ellios.

Next city jersey should pay homage to the old MSG seats & that magenta color.

Patiently waiting for a rebrand that updates a classic, but that needs to be unveiled after we get our superstar PG to make the process complete.

I heard Suggs being comp'd to Jason Kidd with a jumpshot already. I'm sold. Knicks got 2 great options for next year.

I think that's the mission.

LOL you already know the Knicks are getting the pick after Cade and Suggs get drafted no point in even dreaming of either.

He ain't wrong though.

Exactly the reason why all our lottery picks are not up to par and probably the reason why KP wanted out.
I was talking about the part where he said “I think my scoring and playmaking has improved”and most of the time he practices against himself. He has no confidence! I’ve never heard a professional athlete say “I think I got better” :smh: maybe I’m reading to much into it.

Back
Top Bottom