Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Eoa-Y_tXMAMtrNF

pr0phecy718 pr0phecy718

2020-2021 First Half Regular Season Schedule
Eoa-Y_tWMAA_XIF

Eoa-Y_vXYAIEJBI

So with covid still around...I'm wondering how they're going to do the games...will some fans be allowed? Are they going to have virtual audiences like the bubble in Orlando? I know in LA, they already announced that no fans will be in attendance. Wondering how its going to be in NY

His response to the Thibs question around the 4:30 mark was kinda eh. Hope he’s able to get through to him

Also, is it just me or did his voice get noticeably worse since last time we heard him speak??

Had to run the first few questions back because I legit couldn’t understand him :lol:

The NBA got us playing so many playoff teams first half of the season. Looks like a good shot at a terrible record. Hopefully it leads to a top 3 pick.
facts, plus that dallas pick we should be in a good situation next season

The NBA got us playing so many playoff teams first half of the season. Looks like a good shot at a terrible record. Hopefully it leads to a top 3 pick.
That's not by mistake either.

I would think the NBA want their best teams to have the best records in case theh have to cut the season short and go into a bubble. Pairing scrubs together only means one of those scrub teams might get a decent shot at making the playoffs.

That's my take.

The Liberty couldn’t land a first overall pick under Dolan. After he sold the team last year, the Liberty have landed back to back first overall pick. Unreal

Last edited:
Only thing you can do is hope and pray that whichever one his kids decides to handle the team when he finally moves on isn't as foolish as their father was but even that is a long shot

Just gotta hope Leon is competent because Dolan is a lot of things but not cheap, having an owner who is willing to spend will be nice once we ever get it together.

i believe dolan just cares about the money and not actually winning... hence why he will never sell the team since its the most valuable franchise in the league....

Just gotta hope Leon is competent because Dolan is a lot of things but not cheap, having an owner who is willing to spend will be nice once we ever get it together.
IMO Leon is doing great ...

Dude is flipping picks. Staying put, not over paying scrubs etc. He has us in good position for a blockbuster 2021. Whether is from picks or signing and trading for stars. Give him 3 years before we are back in the playoffs with a legit shot of winning a series or two.

Back
Top Bottom