Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Mitchs answers kinda rubbed me the wrong way. Plus I just found out he fired his agent and is no longer with Rich Paul/Klutch. That’s 6 agents in 3 years, I really think he got the wrong people in his ear. All that talent and one of the dumbest players, wouldn’t be surprised if they look to trade him if his bball IQ is still low in year 3.

IMO Leon is doing great ...

Dude is flipping picks. Staying put, not over paying scrubs etc. He has us in good position for a blockbuster 2021. Whether is from picks or signing and trading for stars. Give him 3 years before we are back in the playoffs with a legit shot of winning a series or two.

I think he's not letting the pressure get to him and stick to his plan.

But we gotta let go of an idea of a free agent willingly signing here. We had so much cap space and money over the last 2-3 years. No one wants us.

We want everyone. Only way to get better is via our youth. And it sucks because once some these young guys become really good, other teams gonna throw a bag at them. They might very well take it.

I think he's not letting the pressure get to him and stick to his plan.

But we gotta let go of an idea of a free agent willingly signing here. We had so much cap space and money over the last 2-3 years. No one wants us.

We want everyone. Only way to get better is via our youth. And it sucks because once some these young guys become really good, other teams gonna throw a bag at them. They might very well take it.
I 100% disagree.

1. I think the fact that Leon is bringing "thus far stability" and the fact he was an agent an has a report with players will entice free agents.

The reason why players haven't signed with the Knicks is the instability. But they have been interested.

2. If these young players become stars .. I highly doubt they will leave .. especially RJ and Toppin. The love they have for the city and the love they'll get from the fan is unparalleled.... only other fan base like it IMO is LAL follow by the 76ers.

Got the package. A grey hoodie and a blue tee shirt

received_203447957929177.jpeg

How likely is it that Obi plays the 3 in some moments,
like Mitch-Randle-Obi?
Hopefully not too often. Obi is not a good perimeter defender, he struggles with shifting directions. Doesn't mean he can't improve but it's going to take a good while, if he ever gets there.

Not saying he should, just figuring out if hes capable.

I think Randle and another asset or two may be traded for a PG by the deadline

I'm ok with moving Randle + one of DSJ/Frank/Knox + 2nd rounder for Hield

2021 draft has two stud point guards in the top 5. Gotta pray for one.

Ideal starting lineup:
Frank
RJ
Bullock
Obi
Mitch

Expected starting lineup:
Peyton
RJ
Bullock
Randle
Noel

For me its...

Ideal starting lineup:
Frank
Burks
RJ
Obi
Mitch

Expected starting lineup:
Peyton
RJ
Bullock
Randle
Noel

RJ is definitely a 3 to me. Can’t shoot well yet enough to play the 2 for me. Obi should be the 4 next to him.

i actually DO want to see Frank starting with Obi, best pick and roll guard we have.

bullock at the 2 for 3 point shooting and him and Frank could be a tough defensive duo.

Mitch should start but I woulndnt mind trying Randle at the 5 to keep the spacing.

frank
bullock
rj
obi
mitch

could be pretty good defensively.

I just don’t want to win many games lol. Unless it’s clear, we can actually compete and are able to swing a trade for a star guard.

i would rather be in the running for these guards coming into the draft next year.

We should be right around that 22-28 win pace. Especially in a shortened season.

Perfect for a top 5 pick.

This the type of fleecing I need to see at the deadline.

Not so sure if Mitch starts this season.

Back
Top Bottom