Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

52E8C149-7E2F-4D78-A56E-3B32FC3FDDE8.jpeg
It is, or was 420 my dudes.

Happy Holidays

Lettuce pray y’all start believing in Knox II and see the 💡. His game starts with the catch and shoot but that only comes with a competent distributor 🤔. Funny how that works. Young boy was out there, head on a swivel on defense, staying 🚨.

Lettuce also pray for DSJ & Frank this year. Some cats might be on suicide watch if the boy crush gets traded.

Nets parade will be in Williamsburg surrounded by casual basketball fans who won't recognize any player not named Kyrie or Durant, wearing fedoras and drinking GMO free hazelnut chai lattes with soy milk, congratulating the Brooklyn Jets for winning the NBA Super Bowl.
I can see this

I watched it today. The scene was actually funny. I don’t know if the writer or director a Knicks fan. There was a few scenes with Knicks logos.

W tonight?

When did we officially get cursed? Had to be a turning point somewhere.

I remember watching a video of either the new or old Yankee stadium and I think one of the construction workers buried a Red Sox shirt in there. Didn’t matter though they still won in the new stadium :lol:

When did we officially get cursed? Had to be a turning point somewhere.

I remember watching a video of either the new or old Yankee stadium and I think one of the construction workers buried a Red Sox shirt in there. Didn’t matter though they still won in the new stadium :lol:
Melo ....

But ...

Stat was the start!

These jerseys growing on me. I’d grab a Barrett authentic if they sold them.

Last edited:
Randle zoomin.

Clyde said he’s thrown away better clothes than these jerseys. HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Back
Top Bottom