Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

It’s like the basketball Gods were on vacation, came back, and got right back to ******* the Knicks .....smh

E154A368-7764-44EE-B4F8-6628E86018E5.jpeg

Crazy thing is if we take game 4 we have a great chance of winning the series.

3 game series with 2 home games.

I knew this one was over early when it became clear that Randle still hasn't remembered how to play basketball and RJ was bricking WIDE OPEN 3's on top of getting abused by Hunter

Way too many expectations being placed on a team that hasn’t been here before. No one expected Randle to have his struggles for the whole series, but next year this would be inexcusable. He’s not ready for the moment & that’s fine. Knicks have some glaring weaknesses that they will be forced to address in the 2nd year of the rebuild.

Last edited:
Can someone tell Julius he ain't a Laker no more so stop playing like he still in L.A?

Someone remind Randle to wake up and that he in the playoffs. So he can help yo squad with sumthin before we see another shot of Spike with his head down staring at the garden floor in utter disappointment
20210523_100936.jpg
20210523_100919.jpg

Last edited:
Literally this. I ain’t bout to say the Hawks gonna win the series, but we’re def losing b/c our stars can’t score AT ALL
Randle was never and will never be a star though.

You gotta take advantage of his 24 ppg "breakout" regular season and trade him while he coming off a high

Get somebody who a legit consistent 20ppg scorer who can actually score buckets and be a bonafide threat next to DRose. Plus RJ got way more potential than Julius imo

Last edited:
Can someone tell Julius he ain't a Laker no more so stop playing like he still in L.A?

Someone remind Randle to wake up and that he in the playoffs. So he can help yo squad with sumthin before we see another shot of Spike with his head down staring at the garden floor in utter disappointment
20210523_100936.jpg
20210523_100919.jpg
Your stannism is honestly exhausting. I imagine you have shrines in various parts of your house.

Yeah Rose is playing the best he has in many years and is now playing a key role but to convince yourself that somehow this team is in the playoffs because they were carried by him shows you’re clearly not a Knicks fan.

Your stannism is honestly exhausting. I imagine you have shrines in various parts of your house.

Yeah Rose is playing the best he has in many years and is now playing a key role but to convince yourself that somehow this team is in the playoffs because they were carried by him shows you’re clearly not a Knicks fan.
Not a single shrine in my house, sorry to disappoint.

No, not a Knicks fan but got fam in NY/NJ who have been Knicks fans since the 80s and they keep swearing at the TV talmbout "We don't want LA Randle!" so I feel your fanbase. Expectations are different now.

We had Julius for quite a while. And on a title contender he's a third or fourth option at best. If I were a Knicks fan, I'd be hoping to trade him this offseason while his perceived value is high

Trust me Julius will never lead a squad to the promised land. He ain't built like that.

Despite our two best players forgetting how to score I can’t give a pass to Thibs if this continues.

- no offensive game plan whatsoever
- doesnt put Trae in mismatches
- doesn’t attack or post up Trae offensively
- every other possession is an iso
- purposely leaving every Hawk wide open for 3
- puts Frank in for 10 seconds a game as if that’ll do anything

Despite our two best players forgetting how to score I can’t give a pass to Thibs if this continues.

- no offensive game plan whatsoever
- doesnt put Trae in mismatches
- doesn’t attack or post up Trae offensively
- every other possession is an iso
- purposely leaving every Hawk wide open for 3
- puts Frank in for 10 seconds a game as if that’ll do anything
Thibs has never even in the Bulls days had a great offensive system for the playoffs. I’m sure there are more adjustments to come though. Guys are going to need to step up like Burks did in game 1. I’m hoping there is still a Randle game and an RJ game to come...

I get the logic Brosizzle, but even I’m not that cold on Juju anymore. His improvement this year went beyond numbers, which he always put up nicely. So the fact that he’s struggling to score this series does not worry me. How the **** (some) y’all count him out after his 1st playoff appearance?! The Knicks still have him under contract for another yr, so he takes this on the chin & comes back better (or same) next time.

This off-season or before 2022 trade deadline will be big. DRose needs help.

Someone asked why i have this avy. I’d like to shush some of these bad basketball takes & alarmist reactions, mainly in this thread. Some y’all pumping that e chest wild crazy right now too. Guarantee the **** most yapping in here can’t back it up irl. Don’t know all the names, but def talking to u floodarea floodarea (& **** free mental real estate cuz u love quoting a ninja). Someone dead called EPs mom a *****, said **** her cuz she’s out here caping for her seed. Whole bunch of follow fashion posts as well. Reading that **** be amusing and annoying that this is the NTNYK fanbase that chooses to participate. This is clearly some ppls 1st Knicks playoff experience & it shows.

Also, I look it the same if you saying it here to strangers online as irl to the person u got the message for. I doubt most of what y’all let fly off them fingertips leave your mouth to someone’s face.

Randle has gotten doubled plenty of times this season. Idk how 3 games in and you’re still shook. You’re the damn underdog, why are you playing scared and overthinking everything.

Aint that the dude that use to have yhe avy of a white guy with something on his head from a movie?

If so, dude clearly is illiterate when it comes to basketball. All he knows it what he reads on the webz.

We don’t have to trade Randle, we have $45M in cap space and mad picks. Randle have it in him to play good to close out the series, but we’ll see.

We can literally keep the same team while adding Kawhi this summer. Or even trade for Lonzo then add Kawhi, too many possibilities

Mitch - Randle - RJ - Kawhi - Ball

Back
Top Bottom