Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

I get the logic Brosizzle, but even I’m not that cold on Juju anymore. His improvement this year went beyond numbers, which he always put up nicely. So the fact that he’s struggling to score this series does not worry me. How the **** (some) y’all count him out after his 1st playoff appearance?! The Knicks still have him under contract for another yr, so he takes this on the chin & comes back better (or same) next time.

This off-season or before 2022 trade deadline will be big. DRose needs help.

Someone asked why i have this avy. I’d like to shush some of these bad basketball takes & alarmist reactions, mainly in this thread. Some y’all pumping that e chest wild crazy right now too. Guarantee the **** most yapping in here can’t back it up irl. Don’t know all the names, but def talking to u floodarea floodarea (& **** free mental real estate cuz u love quoting a ninja). Someone dead called EPs mom a *****, said **** her cuz she’s out here caping for her seed. Whole bunch of follow fashion posts as well. Reading that **** be amusing and annoying that this is the NTNYK fanbase that chooses to participate. This is clearly some ppls 1st Knicks playoff experience & it shows.

Also, I look it the same if you saying it here to strangers online as irl to the person u got the message for. I doubt most of what y’all let fly off them fingertips leave your mouth to someone’s face.
LoL

I find your reply amusing.

You are going hard at dudes for talking **** all while not being about that life in real life and yet you follow it up by being a keyboard thug. LoL

Just wanted to point that out Mr. PETTY THEF. LOL

We don’t have to trade Randle, we have $45M in cap space and mad picks. Randle have it in him to play good to close out the series, but we’ll see.

We can literally keep the same team while adding Kawhi this summer. Or even trade for Lonzo then add Kawhi, too many possibilities

Mitch - Randle - RJ - Kawhi - Ball
Kawhi wants to live in LA near his family. Even if he bolts the Clips I can’t see him going that far

I get the logic Brosizzle, but even I’m not that cold on Juju anymore. His improvement this year went beyond numbers, which he always put up nicely. So the fact that he’s struggling to score this series does not worry me. How the **** (some) y’all count him out after his 1st playoff appearance?! The Knicks still have him under contract for another yr, so he takes this on the chin & comes back better (or same) next time.

Someone asked why i have this avy. I’d like to shush some of these bad basketball takes & alarmist reactions, mainly in this thread. Some y’all pumping that e chest wild crazy right now too. Guarantee the **** most yapping in here can’t back it up irl. Don’t know all the names, but def talking to u floodarea floodarea (& **** free mental real estate cuz u love quoting a ninja). Someone dead called EPs mom a *****, said **** her cuz she’s out here caping for her seed. Whole bunch of follow fashion posts as well. Reading that **** be amusing and annoying that this is the NTNYK fanbase that chooses to participate. This is clearly some ppls 1st Knicks playoff experience & it shows.

Also, I look it the same if you saying it here to strangers online as irl to the person u got the message for. I doubt most of what y’all let fly off them fingertips leave your mouth to someone’s face.
6557A2C1-3004-416F-B3E7-C91C54DD7B5C.jpeg

Randle can still be a piece, he was never going to be THE piece.

We definitely will still need an elite playmaker if we add Kawhi though. That’s what is sinking the Clippers.
As floodarea floodarea says ... that statement is groundbreaking ......

Has been discussed many times here, even when they were winning and was playing lights out.

You know real talk most of us being extra dramatic in here because we like Fam watching the game at each others house where some stuff said is strictly for dramatical/comedic reasons and isn’t supposed to leave the house but if it does then we/I’ll stand by what I said and take whatever’s coming my way. Half the stuff we say we don’t believe ourselves.

You know real talk most of us being extra dramatic in here because we like Fam watching the game at each others house where some stuff said is strictly for dramatical/comedic reasons and isn’t supposed to leave the house but if it does then we/I’ll stand by what I said and take whatever’s coming my way. Half the stuff we say we don’t believe ourselves.
This is fairly obvious. To take this up as some kinda cause because some posters do it and paint the entire NT fanbase this way (by trolling?) is very weird.

Broham, I qualified my statement by saying those that choose to post, or have been posting lately. That list is too long to pay attention to & there are names haven’t seen in a min.

I also ****s with Trae Young’s game. He’s got a chance to be the next best point guard in the league. Shoulda been a Knick. I’ll change this **** when I damn well please sirs.

Keko, anyone feel offended or just wants to see what’s really good we can pm addys to handle this like the (WE)MEN we are. U seem to be cool tho, in my book. Appreciate the check.

Last edited:
Broham, I qualified my statement by saying those that choose to post, or have been posting lately. That list is too long to pay attention to & there are names haven’t seen in a min.

I also ****s with Trae Young’s game. He’s got a chance to be the next best point guard in the league. Shoulda been a Knick. I’ll change this **** when I damn well please sirs.

Keko, anyone feel offended or just wants to see what’s really good we can pm addys to handle this like the (WE)MEN we are. U seem to be cool tho, in my book. Appreciate the check.
:lol: I'd love to hear that conversation with your lady explaining you're heading out to fight internet guys that didn't like your Trae Young avatar in a Knicks thread.

Back
Top Bottom